Help with Shareaza

I am trying to download a file using torrent through shareaza. The file size is 699 MB it has downloaded and 698.5 Mb has been downloaded. Now it has stopped downloading, in shareaza it says that all the sources are uninterested to give the last chunk of file.

I donot want to re-download it again is there any way to retrieve the 698.5 mb of data as it is a video file.

I do not have much knowledge about torrents and where can i get more information about them?

Kindly Help Me.....

Regards,

Shivaranjan

Hope this helps you! :D

AVI Preview description:

A program which is capable of playing partially downloaded AVI movies.

To make it unique, it is capable of playing files which are in the stage of downloading. I made it to be able to have a peek on AVI files I get from Kazaa in real time without having to close Kazaa itself (way to often the name of the file is quite different from what is inside!). Later on, the list of supported programs will be extended.

Key Benefits :

- Preview AVI, divX, MPG, MPEG and VideoCD files without interruption of the download process
- Uses standard DirectX framework - no additional software needed
- Very simple interface and tiny size (112KB)
- Does not change the original video file in any way
- Tested extensively with P2P and FTP software
- It is Free!

License: Freeware
Size: 50 KB

Download:

[rank=download.softpedia.com/software/multimedia/video/avipreview_by_aj_026_alpha.zip]Softpedia Mirror (US)[/rank]

[rank=download.softpedia.ro/software/MULTIMEDIA/VIDEO/avipreview_by_aj_026_alpha.zip]Softpedia Mirror (RO)[/rank]

[rank=www.avipreview.com/avipreview_by_aj/software/avipreview_by_aj_026_alpha.zip]External Mirror[/rank]

~HeadShot~ said:
Hope this helps you! :D

AVI Preview description:

A program which is capable of playing partially downloaded AVI movies.

To make it unique, it is capable of playing files which are in the stage of downloading. I made it to be able to have a peek on AVI files I get from Kazaa in real time without having to close Kazaa itself (way to often the name of the file is quite different from what is inside!). Later on, the list of supported programs will be extended.

Key Benefits :

- Preview AVI, divX, MPG, MPEG and VideoCD files without interruption of the download process
- Uses standard DirectX framework - no additional software needed
- Very simple interface and tiny size (112KB)
- Does not change the original video file in any way
- Tested extensively with P2P and FTP software
- It is Free!

License: Freeware
Size: 50 KB

Download:

[rank=download.softpedia.com/software/multimedia/video/avipreview_by_aj_026_alpha.zip]Softpedia Mirror (US)[/rank]

[rank=download.softpedia.ro/software/MULTIMEDIA/VIDEO/avipreview_by_aj_026_alpha.zip]Softpedia Mirror (RO)[/rank]

[rank=www.avipreview.com/avipreview_by_aj/software/avipreview_by_aj_026_alpha.zip]External Mirror[/rank]
Thanks for the Reply but i donot know where the shareza has stored the video. I tried to search it its temporary location and i am unable to find it. Can i import this download to some other torrent client?

shivaranjan.b said:
Thanks for the Reply but i donot know where the shareza has stored the video. I tried to search it its temporary location and i am unable to find it. Can i import this download to some other torrent client?

Will reply tomm. Damn! This net connx. sucks! :mad:

have you tried the \path to\Shareaza\Incomplete directory?

where path to is the path where you have your shareaza installed.

Or if you have changed the path then you can go here

in shareaza go to tools->shareaza settings->internet->downloads.
see where is your incomplete directory.
you will find the file there.

or see this. here is a tutorial for viewing them
[rank=www.gdivx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=6]click here[/rank]

thats the problem with sharezza Bittorrent plugin. It sometimes does that.
Thats why use a client which allows you to edit the bittorrent settings. Bittorent by default will not complete the download unless ratio reaches 1:1.
That can be changed in almost every client out there.
Use something like bitcommet or bitlord ar azureus.
These 3 are very good clients. Give them a try in future.

Back