Help with studies

Rahul

Skilled
okie guys i have to take a seminar in my collage and i want to take it on hardwares ......i submitted a topic as dual core processors and heat dissipation on newer processors but mine topic got rejected coz someone else has taken the same topic ........ around 500 seminars are taken by the seniors on different topics ....... and this year with me around 100 people are giving it and i have to put a topic which is not repeated
icon_cry.gif
if anyone have any idea please tell me and it sud be related to computer hardware ..... help guys i am in deep S**T i have to submit it before friday ........ :)
Thanks......

What abt RAM??

From SD to DDR to DDR2 to DDR3. You can talk abt speed, latency, etc.... DDR2 --- high frequency but high latencies, DDR3 --- Ultra high frequencies.

Then gigabyte's iRam or something like that....

I gave my seminar about Graphics technology evolution, mostly about video-cards.Why don't you speak on video-cards?I'm sure,most of us can give a long extempore on that. :D
And unless ur professor is really good ,merely talking of shaders and bus-widths will be enough to impress(the teachers who marked my seminar were asses so I had it easy though :eek:hyeah: )

thanks guys for ur inputs ........
hey undertaker can u send me ur seminar material ......i wud be very thank full for that mine email is rahul3111 at yahoo.com

ram is also a good topic let me search about it ........

distributed computing is taking before so that is out of question ......

and storage seems a bit boring and not facinating and i know if i give this mam willl say this is tooo specific .......

anyways guys keep them coming .......

Back