Help

I got this netgear wgr614v6 from a te member now I want to connect my airtel connection via this router to my pc through lan and through wifi to my iphone.Now what I hv done is connected the lan wire of airtel connection to the router and another cable from router to pc but I cannot access net on pc.But I can access it on my iphone.Plz help me out guyzz.

have u put the wire from airtel to the router in the "WAN" port ??

can you ping the router ?

since u are getting net on the iphone there doesnt seen any issue with the router.....

just config needed for pc to talk to router......

secondly - i hope ur pc picks up a dhcp ip from the router......or give it a manual one...

by default ur router ip wil be 192.168.0.1 ...try pinging from pc.....

if u can see what ip your pc is picking up.....

try pinging a website say google.......

post back with results:)

above all i forgot to ask , im assuming ur router internally is using its dialer to dialup/connect to airtel !....?

hanzy said:
have u put the wire from airtel to the router in the "WAN" port ??
can you ping the router ?
since u are getting net on the iphone there doesnt seen any issue with the router.....
just config needed for pc to talk to router......
secondly - i hope ur pc picks up a dhcp ip from the router......or give it a manual one...

by default ur router ip wil be 192.168.0.1 ...try pinging from pc.....
if u can see what ip your pc is picking up.....
try pinging a website say google.......

post back with results:)
above all i forgot to ask , im assuming ur router internally is using its dialer to dialup/connect to airtel !....?

thanks hanzy u solved my problem I was not putting it in the wan port:ashamed: :ashamed:

REPPED!!!:eek:hyeah:

H@cKer said:
thanks hanzy u solved my problem I was not putting it in the wan port:ashamed: :ashamed:

REPPED!!!:eek:hyeah:

solving a problem a day keeps the problems at bay :bleh: :bleh: :bleh: i can sleep now , gn ...and am glad i was able to help........gooood night :hap2: :hap2: :eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah:

Back