Hep me: Ebay.in is looting me!

ani_meher

Disciple
I opened an ebay store for selling Big bazaar vouchers, which I was getting from Indiatimes. I have had quite a few orders. Almost all were shipped.

Now ebay has this intermediary system called Paisapay, which is for protection of buyer and seller. When you buy any item, money goes to Paisapay, and only when you confirm the receipt of that item, Paisapay releases that money to the seller.

Now I have more than 30000 to be paid through Paisapay. Today they were supposed to relive it. However, today morning, I received 2 consecutive mails, one saying my account was on hold, and other saying it was suspended! When I contacted the online customer care, they said the account was suspended, and all the money would be paid back to the buyers!

Now why is that? I have not done a single false trade. All the trades can be proved. I have provided the KYC documents and paid the invoice (damn it I shouldn't have paid it this morning). And they are not giving any reason at all, just saying I violated their terms. How am I supposed to recover money now :mad:

I am seriously thinking of going to Consumer Court. Please advise, urgently. :help2:

did they not give a reason on why was the account being put on hold ? and had all the users who bought the stuff from you confirmed the receipt of item ?

contact all your buyers and get there acknowledgment that they have received the product. Then see an attorney and sue the ebay biatches.

I am seriously thinking of going the consumer court ways. I have the confirmation from all the buyers (to whom I have already shipped). I won't let this matter die. Someone on the forum experienced in these things please guide how to proceed further.

This is the chat I had with the customer service.

Code:
Amrita M
Hi, Welcome to eBay Live Chat! My name is Amrita.

ani_meher
I would request you to tell me the reason for suspension of my account

Amrita M
How may I help you today?

ani_meher
I have sent the KYC docs as well as paid the invoice
how long will it take to release my account?

Amrita M
Let me check for this details.
While I check from my side, we will need to verify your ebay account. Kindly provide your Name, Address, Zip Code, Telephone number and your User ID.

ani_meher
XXXXXXXX
ani_meher

Amrita M
Thank you for providing me with your contact information. Just a moment please while I review your account to verify the information you've given me.

Amrita M
I see that your PaisaPay account is suspended and we would not be able to activate the same.

ani_meher
yes, I'd like to know the reasons.

Amrita M
Also we would be refunding all the buyers appearing in 5th January PaisaPay cycle.

ani_meher
I'd like to know the reasons please.

Amrita M
We are sorry, but we cannot disclose the same.

ani_meher
I have shipped all the items, you can call up any of the customer and confirm the shipment.
So I should just let go of the 35000 odd figure payment?
Is that what you are suggesting?

Amrita M
As per PaisaPay team, we would be regarding the buyer and deactivating your PaisaPay account.

ani_meher
without giving out any reason?
that's completely unfair
you mail me on the day when my remittance is due, that my account is suspended
and you will be returning the money to buyer

Amrita M
We cannot disclose the information./

ani_meher
even when they have confirmed they have received the items
I am entitled to know the reason, as to why I have to lose more than 35000
just because i trusted ebay?

Amrita M
I am really sorry, but we would be refunding the buyers.

ani_meher
where can i get the registered address of ebay?
because this calls for a consumer court law suite
I am your consumer, and thus entitled to know the details. If you are denying to give me the details, I am going to Consumer court
I request you for registered address of ebay india

Amrita M
You have violated PaisaPay terms and condition and hence we would not be able to release this payment to you.

ani_meher
I'd like to know which term I have violated
without giving any chance to explain, you are straightaway claiming my money

Amrita M
I am sorry, we cannot share that information.

ani_meher
therefore, I request you that if you can't tell the reason, please give me the registered address of ebay india

Amrita M
Sure.
Allow me a moment to provide you with the same.
here is the address
eBay India Pvt. Ltd., 202,2nd floor,B wing, Pheonix house,pheonix mills compound,462,senapati bapat marg,lower parel(west), mumbai: 400013

ani_meher
ok, thanks.
you will be hearing from me soon.
thanks for your help. bye

Amrita M
You're welcome.
Is there anything else, I can help you with?

ani_meher
yes
if these orders are going to be repaid
why I was charged for the invoice?
I have already paid the invoice for all the orders
Do I as well get the refund?

Amrita M
Yes
You would be refunded for the Final Value fees.

ani_meher
ok. thanks for your information.

Amrita M
You're welcome.
Thank you for your time and for asking Live Chat. Feel welcome to come back to Live Chat if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a Great day

Damn people not even telling me why am I not getting my earned money:mad:

I just read the terms and conditions of PaisaPay, and seems I have violated one term, saying

Code:

Seller shall Dispatch the goods and/or services only using a delivery channel which provides appropriate ‘Proof of Dispatch’ & ‘Proof of Delivery’ documentation. Such Proof of Dispatch and Proof of Delivery (PODs) documentation relating to the Delivery should be maintained by Seller for a period of nine (9) months from the date of the Dispatch. The PODs should be furnished to eBay AG on demand within the timeframe as notified from time to time.

Seller agrees that the Dispatch Details shall be true, correct and duly authorized and shall not be misleading, fraudulent, false, unauthorized or otherwise illegal and shall not contain any misrepresentation of facts.

Seller’s failure to provide Dispatch Details or providing Dispatch Details not complying with PaisaPay Rules and Policies shall result in consequences as more specifically stated in the PaisaPay Rules and Policies and which may lead to suspension and/or termination of PaisaPay Facility and/or suspending and/or terminating Seller’s PaisaPay Registration and/or any consequent actions as specified in the eBay UA.

4 of my shoppers were from my town only. So I personally handed over the stock I had to them, after getting the money. In the delivery details, i filled 'Same city', some random number and in comments, I wrote 'Delivered'. I think this may have created problem.

Any suggestions on the given point? And even if this is violating the rules, they shouldn't cancel all my deals.

Well... Firstly dont accept back the amount which they will refund you... because that ways they can claim that you have accepted their decision...

Secondly contact a good lawyer but before then talk to somebody in person...

The amount will be paid back in my HDFC account, how can i reject it? It is credited automatically.

Can I tell those buyers to confirm personally that they have received the items? How can I resolve the situation? I have not ruled out consumer court.

ani_meher said:
This is the chat I had with the customer service.

Code:
Amrita M
Hi, Welcome to eBay Live Chat! My name is Amrita.

ani_meher
I would request you to tell me the reason for suspension of my account

Amrita M
How may I help you today?

ani_meher
I have sent the KYC docs as well as paid the invoice
how long will it take to release my account?

Amrita M
Let me check for this details.
While I check from my side, we will need to verify your ebay account. Kindly provide your Name, Address, Zip Code, Telephone number and your User ID.

ani_meher
XXXXXXXX
ani_meher

Amrita M
Thank you for providing me with your contact information. Just a moment please while I review your account to verify the information you've given me.

Amrita M
I see that your PaisaPay account is suspended and we would not be able to activate the same.

ani_meher
yes, I'd like to know the reasons.

Amrita M
Also we would be refunding all the buyers appearing in 5th January PaisaPay cycle.

ani_meher
I'd like to know the reasons please.

Amrita M
We are sorry, but we cannot disclose the same.

ani_meher
I have shipped all the items, you can call up any of the customer and confirm the shipment.
So I should just let go of the 35000 odd figure payment?
Is that what you are suggesting?

Amrita M
As per PaisaPay team, we would be regarding the buyer and deactivating your PaisaPay account.

ani_meher
without giving out any reason?
that's completely unfair
you mail me on the day when my remittance is due, that my account is suspended
and you will be returning the money to buyer

Amrita M
We cannot disclose the information./

ani_meher
even when they have confirmed they have received the items
I am entitled to know the reason, as to why I have to lose more than 35000
just because i trusted ebay?

Amrita M
I am really sorry, but we would be refunding the buyers.

ani_meher
where can i get the registered address of ebay?
because this calls for a consumer court law suite
I am your consumer, and thus entitled to know the details. If you are denying to give me the details, I am going to Consumer court
I request you for registered address of ebay india

Amrita M
You have violated PaisaPay terms and condition and hence we would not be able to release this payment to you.

ani_meher
I'd like to know which term I have violated
without giving any chance to explain, you are straightaway claiming my money

Amrita M
I am sorry, we cannot share that information.

ani_meher
therefore, I request you that if you can't tell the reason, please give me the registered address of ebay india

Amrita M
Sure.
Allow me a moment to provide you with the same.
here is the address
eBay India Pvt. Ltd., 202,2nd floor,B wing, Pheonix house,pheonix mills compound,462,senapati bapat marg,lower parel(west), mumbai: 400013

ani_meher
ok, thanks.
you will be hearing from me soon.
thanks for your help. bye

Amrita M
You're welcome.
Is there anything else, I can help you with?

ani_meher
yes
if these orders are going to be repaid
why I was charged for the invoice?
I have already paid the invoice for all the orders
Do I as well get the refund?

Amrita M
Yes
You would be refunded for the Final Value fees.

ani_meher
ok. thanks for your information.

Amrita M
You're welcome.
Thank you for your time and for asking Live Chat. Feel welcome to come back to Live Chat if you have any questions or concerns.
Have a Great day

Damn people not even telling me why am I not getting my earned money:mad:

Dear God, That rep. Amrita is so clinical. It's like talking to an automated system. :S
I feel for you bro, hope your issue gets settled soon.

You will loose the case, its voilation imo :p

ani_meher said:
I opened an ebay store for selling Big bazaar vouchers, which I was getting from Indiatimes. I am seriously thinking of going to Consumer Court. Please advise, urgently. :help2:

Well , if the buyers have confirmed the reciept and they have been refunded their money , can't you ask the buyers to transfer the same money to your account?

ask the people who bought the goods from you to return the goods, since they are getting their money refunded. thats the only way you wont be in loss.

or like @bluffmaster said, ask the buyers to transfer the money to your bank ac directly.

Back