Adept
So finally I have decided to buy the following:

1. AMD Phenom II X6 1090T - Rs.14,500

2. MSI 890GXM-G65 - Rs.7,200

3. Gskill Ripjaws 1600 Mhz 4 GB DDR3 Kit CL7 - Rs.6,500

4. Cooler Master Elite 430 - Rs.2,675

Will be getting this on Tuesday..

Any changes or further suggestions ?

THANKS all the guys that helped me decide.

Awesome config. dude,

You're buying a hexa so I think buy a cheaper memory kit but double your total amount of ram. => Buy 2X4gb 1333Mhz Kits of a brands like Corsair/Gskill. Buy a 1600Mhz kit only if you're planning to overclock.

i would say that you should get atleast an atx board so that it is easy for upgrade in future

also 1090T is extreme stuff you should get 1050 which will cost you atleast 5k less.

you will also need to change the cabinet accordingly. plus a good power supply.

+1 for prashantrana buy 1090T only if you really need it, if you really need it get a better board. For MSI 890GXM-G65 X6 1050T is a good buddy. Save some money here and buy more amount of Ram.

Thanks for the reply guys, I will try to search for gamma, but I dont think that is available in SMC.

Also the sole reason I am buying 1090T is because I think its quite future proof and has good clock speeds..whereas 1055T's gaming performance is even worse than 965 BE due to slower clock speeds.

I dont plan to overclock AT ALL! So should i change RAM to 1333Mhz that will save a lot of money that I can invest in better cabinet?

Also I think the mobo is the best i can find in my budget as It fill all my requirements like USB3, SATA 6Gbps, ATi Crossfire..

Also I have a question, the mobo has Hybrid Crossfire, will that work with Windows 7 x64 and HD4850 ?

Thanks!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Anymore suggestions ?

Also guys I have a CM Real Power 550W PSU and MSI R4850 1GB OC Edition.

The CM real power 550 should handle it easily... get 1333Mhz ram as the performance difference is minor and no point in 1600 if ur not overclocking... also wat are u gonna use the comp for ??

@varunversion1

Bro I already but 4GB 1600Mhz CL7 G.Skill Ram for Rs.6500

Also My main use will be gaming and movies..

If its for gaming upgrading ur graphics card will give u a much bigger performance hike as opposed to the 6 core proccy... since games barely utilize quad cores properly... 6 core is overkill...a 965BE or maybe go the intel route for the i5 750 which are both gr8 for gaming... getting a hd 5850 or maybe even another 4850 for Xfire :D would give u an awesome gaming comp...

pranut said:
@varunversion1
Bro I already but 4GB 1600Mhz CL7 G.Skill Ram for Rs.6500

Also My main use will be gaming and movies..
From where did u get this steal price of 6500 for ripjaws 1600 CL7??? I went to SMC on saturday and he quoted me 7100/- for CL8 :S

Sure dude^^

I think I will upgrade my graphics card a little later!

@luckyishere

Got a used RAM from a TE member...

Back