Hey everybody!!!

DuBudhi

Disciple
:Hi:

Hello everybody

This is my first membership to a tech forum. I'm a noob myself and hope to learn a thing or two about tech stuff from the experts here...:hap2:

Well about myself...

i'm a student of architecture from chennai...

Use my computer for surfing, listening to music, some cad work and a little photoshoping ( have a look at my signy thingy)

I've got a prehistoric computer that dates back to the jurassic era :S

Its a celeron 333, with 64 MB RAM and a 20 GB hard disk :cursing:

My dad said he wud buy me a new comp only when the old one dies :mad: but this damn thing isn't showing any signs of slowing down...but not if i can do something about that :eek:hyeah:

Hopefully i'll upgrade (thrash the old one and buy a new one is more like it!!!) pretty soon. and i am in the process of raising some funds for the same :yahoo:

Well, thats just about it...Hope i'll have a nice stay here!!!

P.S. France is goin to win the world cup this time :cool2: (now take that Brazil :tongue: )

another P.S. Someone please tell me what ECUMENCIAL TECHNOLOGY means...:huh:

another P.S. Sorry about the long post and the no. of smileys. I'll keep it short from the next time

edit: ok found the meaning of ecumencial myself...

ec·u·men·i·cal (ĕk'yə-mĕn'ĭ-kəl)

1. Of worldwide scope or applicability; universal.

2. 1. Of or relating to the worldwide Christian church.

2. Concerned with establishing or promoting unity among churches or religions.

[From Late Latin oecūmenicus, from Greek oikoumenikos, from (hē) oikoumenē (gē), (the) inhabited (world), feminine present passive participle of oikein, to inhabit, from oikos, house.]

Welcome to TE dude... So u have started figuring out stuff. Hey i have read a good book on architecture... fiction... The Fountainhead by Ayn Ryan... See ya at the forum regularly... Cha .. :)

AHA!!

Finally some competition:eek:hyeah: - i mean the smiley part:bleh: !!

No competition for the super noob title- its mine till eternity and even my TE Gurus can't deny that!!:p

Great intro- should be in the 'INTRO of The month' if we had such a thing!!:clap:

Mods- may we have an 'intro of the month' competition:cool2: - maybe then some will take the effort to type some more like our enthusiastic pal here!!

Welcome to our Chill Pill World Dubudhi!!:eek:hyeah:

BTW, whats Dubudhi??:S

well as faar as dubudhi goes...no its not my name..its a sanskrit word meaning dirty mind :ashamed:

@ Josh - Its a great book.. architecture or otherwise...its a bit slow to start off with...but boy does it end with a bang...

@ BIKeINSTEIN - may be you are not an undisputed king any more :bleh: ...just kidding dude
Noobs of a feather stick together...:cheers:

hmm my friend did a little something to get a new comp.. it was pulling of a capacitor from his motherboard..me givin u suggestions to blow ur comp:D hope u get a new one.. and yeah WELCOME

shrey said:
hmm my friend did a little something to get a new comp.. it was pulling of a capacitor from his motherboard..me givin u suggestions to blow ur comp:D hope u get a new one.. and yeah WELCOME

:eek:hyeah: Great minds think alike...​

DuBudhi said:
Hello everybody
This is my first membership to a tech forum. I'm a noob myself and hope to learn a thing or two about tech stuff from the experts here...:hap2:
hey there

WeLcOmE to TE :)

DuBudhi said:
Well, thats just about it...Hope i'll have a nice stay here!!!
sure you will enjoy ur stay !

Back