Hey guys! Pleasure to meet you.

bits168

Recruit
Hi. How is everyone doing?
I am a new member here. I am a budding/small freelancer. 3D rendering, 3D art, motion graphics, and such are my interests, in case you want me to introduce myself the good old way.

So one fine day (few weeks ago), I was browsing from the indiangaming subreddit, where someone suggested this website to find used items. I browsed this website for a long time. And I was surprised and impressed by how civil people interact here, especially in the trading threads.
Soon, I found a thread for a RAM that I was planning to purchase. I kept an eye on that thread for days. Few days ago, I finally signed up here, and messaged the seller. Although, I haven't made the deal yet.

Overall I liked the environment of this forum a lot. And I will be spending a good time surfing here.
Thank you.

Hi. How is everyone doing?
I am a new member here. I am a budding/small freelancer. 3D rendering, 3D art, motion graphics, and such are my interests, in case you want me to introduce myself the good old way.

So one fine day (few weeks ago), I was browsing from the indiangaming subreddit, where someone suggested this website to find used items. I browsed this website for a long time. And I was surprised and impressed by how civil people interact here, especially in the trading threads.
Soon, I found a thread for a RAM that I was planning to purchase. I kept an eye on that thread for days. Few days ago, I finally signed up here, and messaged the seller. Although, I haven't made the deal yet.

Overall I liked the environment of this forum a lot. And I will be spending a good time surfing here.
Thank you.
Welcome here mate. What kind of work are you into? Care to share some of your work? Any links?

Welcome here mate. What kind of work are you into? Care to share some of your work? Any links?
Thanks for asking. Actually, many years ago I started using blender3d as a hobby. I only started working with it a few months back so I don't have a proper portfolio yet. It's not much, but it's honest work.
And I don't know if sharing links might be considered self-promotion/spam here so I didn't post any link in the introduction. Can I post it here or should I PM you the profile URL?

Thanks for asking. Actually, many years ago I started using blender3d as a hobby. I only started working with it a few months back so I don't have a proper portfolio yet. It's not much, but it's honest work.
And I don't know if sharing links might be considered self-promotion/spam here so I didn't post any link in the introduction. Can I post it here or should I PM you the profile URL?
Sure why not? I don't think it will harm you. If someone likes it, you might also get work!

Back