Hey I got airtel broadband bill of 40K

coolraghav

Skilled
Guys I don't want to say stop using airtel or anything but this is pathetic and very baniya type bill I got.

I have billed for the DSL charges of my company which I never used.

I would have paid even I've used one time, but if the plot still under contruction and no-one is sitting on the office ..so hows sme1 using the broadband.

Yeah, it could be ..I used it from my another office once and unfortunately someone for sure hacked into my modem router as me being stupid haven't changed the pass yet of the router.

and yeah I'm not gonna pay that bill, you heard me!

-Raghav

Yea dont pay that bill :p

Always change your default account password to a good one.... There are various security measures you can take to protect your account from being hacked.

Yes actually the executive from I talk have a good position in the company.

So I dont think there would be any problem. But he still wants me to write an angry mail .

For such kind of troubles BSNL has advantage of connection based on telephone number only.They have unique username based on landline number.No one can access account from other BSNL landline number.

coolraghav said:
Yes actually the executive from I took have a good position in the company.
So I dont think there would be any problem. But he still wants me to write an angry mail .

Sad fcuk by airtel baniya log.

First start with a simple letter & if the reply is negative then you can go all out & make a stand... :eek:hyeah:

Ryunosuke said:
Sorry but I've accessed net thru my friend's ID and Password over my connection and he was the one to be billed.

airtel or bsnl???

I dont think airtel acc can be hacked now pior it was possible as now each telephone is port binded,so u cannot use any other acc details,I tried with my cousin's acc details but it does not work.

Ryunosuke said:
Sorry but I've accessed net thru my friend's ID and Password over my connection and he was the one to be billed.

i doubt if this is entirely possible....which network btw?
getting back to the topic.....unlimited a/c's are the safest best instead of limited usage

In many areas Airtel is using port-binding..some goes with our locality and this happened in previous six months..

unlimited plan is surely the best way to tackle huge bills..

and mailed :)

Unlimited usage plans of business or commercial are expensive not like residential plans, moreover usage is expected to be pretty low.

Dear Sir,
This has reference to your bill number xxxxxxx dated 24/11/08 against our account no. xxxxxx.
We are shocked to see the bill value of Rs 47,822/- accounting for DSL usage which we have not used at all. The bill wrongly includes the DSL charge of Rs 36,926.35. We believe that there has been a careless mistake at your end and request you to kindly rectify & send us the revised bill for the necessary payment soon.
We now await your prompt action.
Warm regards,

coolraghav said:
Already mailed greenhorn, I'm not a jaat here. :)

A bill for office which is still under construction. :D

checkout with the labours....

u know na broadband has penetrated deep inside india...may b they have used :eek:hyeah:

magnet said:
checkout with the labours....

u know na broadband has penetrated deep inside india...may b they have used :eek:hyeah:

I second that. Check with the construction workers once. Someone might be using it on a MacBook air :bleh:

On a serious note please do keep us posted on as to what happens. I want to switch to Airtel. This may help me decide whether to go or not with Airtel.

I'll surely would, Already got a reply from corporate customer care that they have received my mail and looking into it. (not a auto-reply, you noob!)

It is very unfortunate the waiver has been rejected.

Airtel executives have already seen this topic, I will provide full information to this topic because I think one should know about the company before going for their broadband.

-Raghav

Back