Status
Not open for further replies.

harkirat20

Recruit
HI end AMD 64 PCs
PC 1 -- cost 69 k incusive of shipping

config-
  • amd 64 3500
  • msi diamond plus (nforce 4 16x chipset)
  • XFX 7600GT (590 core speed,1600 mhz RAM )
  • 1 gb ram
  • 2 * hitachi 80 gb sata -2 NCQ disks in RAID 0 mode
  • 17" TFT monitor.
  • 16X dual DVD writer..
  • sexy cabinet
  • all the works..

cost 69 k incusive of shipping
Detailed Specs

AMD64 3500+(Venice core) 64-bit processor.
-Most overcloackable processor. Has the best performance to price ratio.

1 GB DDR RAM, Dual channel operation.
- Overclockable to minimum 222 mhz (444mhz effective).

XFX 7600GT 256MB DDR3 graphic card.
- GT model, NOT pathetic GS. 590 Mhz core speed,1600mhz RAM speed.

MSI K8N diamond plus Motherboard.
- SLI model. Full 16X pipeline even in 2 graphic cards. Nforce 4,16x chipset. Special heatsink, best performance motherboard.

2 * 80 GB SATA-2 HDD in RAID 0. 160 gb
- HDD with NCQ and RAID0 for the kill. 7200 RPM.

6X Dual layer DVD writer.
- Tray mechanism failure protection. Big buffer.

Creative Audigy SE Sound card
- 7.1 surround sound. EAX advanced HD. 24-bit/96Khz audio quality. Upto to 100db SNR.

Full multimedia keyboard & Mouse
- Soft keys.19 xtra multimedia keys. Driverless operation. 800 dpi optical ergonomic, silent click mouse.

SMPS 450 Watts.Certified.
- Automatic fan control according to load. Steady ample power. Quiet operation.

Hi-load, patched Cabling System.
- Rugged and tested cabling used. All cables are pasted/bunched together to maximise the airflow in the cabinet.

Aesthetic & Smart Cabinet.
- Other than looks, the 'powder-coated' cabinet is padded with sound absorbent material to minimise unwanted noise.

17 inch TFT Monitor

Brand -SONY/Samsung/Viewsonic

8ms

PC--2
cost 26,000 + shipping charges of 950.

Mainstream PC.....
another PC i have put up with .....

• amd 64 3000
  • CPU - AMD Athlon 64 bit 3000+ (939 socket)
  • Motherboard - MSI K8NGM2-FID (NVIDIA GeForce 6150, Nforce 430 chipset)
  • RAM - 512 MB DDR, (400 FSB,corsair RAM)
  • Hard disk - 80 GB (SATA-2, NCQ)
  • Drive - 52X CD Writer, 16X DVD combo drive
  • Graphics - Onboard geforce 6150
  • Audio - 8 channel HD audio codec RealTek ALC880.
  • Cabinet - Side See -Through,blue front,smart cabinet
  • Keyboard - black multimedia keyboard, with full 18 extra multimedia keys.
  • Mouse - OPtical scroll wheel Mouse. (800 DPI)
  • Monitor - 17 inch flat monitor

cost 26,000 + shipping charges of 950.
all the PCs are brand new and Black in colour.

i request you guys to start replying only if u r intrested in the items,last time i got lots of reply,but when i lowered down the price to as asked by u guys,all the replies stopped.....so let us not start a thread ,just fr the sake of it..pls dont mind
cheers

Hi harkirat,

Do you know why the last thread of yours was closed ? Please read the market rules in the community rules section.

Retail Products and Services - New products news can be posted here but, please do not give a sales pitch here. Do not post links to referral sites here. They will be removed. [Special Note: We do have a 'Hot Deals' section where you can post your own websites or links to websites other then TechEnclave.com for the benefit of other members. However let it be clear that the forum section is meant solely for bringing to the notice of other members any new products being sold or some hot freeware deals. Please do not use this section as a backdoor to advertise your site. Any spamming or posts meant for the sake of advertising will be deleted.]

Apart from this TechEnclave.com reserves the right to remove any link in any post deemed unsafe or harmful to the members or TechEnclave.com.

Also

# No setting up of online shop at TE. If you are a dealer/distributor, you can contact the staff and get your products advertised on TE. Please do not use the market section for the same.

# No Auctions. No linking to auctions outside of TE and no auctioning of products will be entertained on TE as well. You need to post a fixed price for your products.

Kindly get in touch with the admins in case you want to advertise your products here. Locking this thread soon.

harkirat20 said:
i am unable to remove all ebay refrences,mod can u pls remove them??/i have already quoted a fixed price
Your reference to ebay has little to do with it. The simple fact is that the market section is for end-users and not dealer/distys etc. So please do not post in the market section until there is a rule change or you get approval from the admins.

^^ Nopes Rio, if I were him, I'd pay the ad rates, and get my banner up right where "theitdepot's" banner is ;)

I will recommend a much better pc for 70k:

amd 64 3000/3200/opteron 144 class
msi diamond plus (nforce 4 16x chipset)/asus a8n-e
BIG 7900GT
1 gb ram X 2
200gb sata II ncq
Samsung 793MB plus
dvd rw + combo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back