Hi Everyone

rob2651983

Disciple
Hi,

My nam is Gaurav. I became member a while back. I never got the chance to introduce my self. I am more of an average teck enthusiast. I like indulging in the latest audio/video innovations and also am an avid gamer. Love playing action games particularly like the GTA series and Half-Life/Doom 3 type of FPS.

Here is a peek at my aging old rig....

http://www.techenclave.com/rig-gallery/viewgallery-893.html

I am mostly into movies these days with a collection of over 250 movies in 1080p and 720p. I hate standard deff stuff.

What more can i say about my self......:hap2:

For some reason i am not being able to view the Rig Gallery. When ever i click on the link it says the following

"rob2651983, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
If you are trying to make a new post in the trade-zone, there are some specific requirements you have to fulfill before you can open a thread. Please see this thread. "

Any one has a clue on what might have happened?

Back