HI

Hey Param

Welcome to TE!

Tell us more about yourself, like which gadgets interest you the most, what you do for a living, your hobbies, your music, etc.
:)

In Gadgets I like anything that offers most bang for buck. I work at a software company and handle internet marketing and research division. I like playing video games specifically FPS and racing games. I like mashup remixes and songs with good beats and sad songs too. I am from Mohali, Punjab and have sound technical hardware and software knowledge related to computers. I have a Pulsar 200NS and like to go on long drives. I am a speed freak but drive responsibly. Have performed in bike stunts as well in various events locally. I am planning a trip to leh laddakh. If anybody is interested nearby let me know coz I can use some company. :p

tumblr_m5a0awHNle1ry10fwo1_500.gif

Now thats how you should have introduced yourself in the first place. Good to have you here. :D

So how did you find us. Hope to see more of you around on the community.

Actually I am kind of an introvert and don't speak much. So, don't have much idea of introductions. Have been taught to only speak if necessary.

I was browsing web and found forum while looking for technical articles. I liked the content and overall look and feel of forums so registered here. Moreover, its great to see that we are having forums of our own. Otherwise we were dependent upon forums like tomshardware for technical stuff.

I would really like to discuss and help people in technical stuff. I hope this forum to grow and become a competitor to foreign forums like ocfreaks, toms, etc. But for that a lot of effort and hardwork would be required for writing articles comparisons and latest technology related stuff. I will do what I can do from my side.

Back