Hidden Gem in Mumbai for Open Box Stuff with Manufacturer Warranty [Sharing my Experience]

montsa007

Adept
Hi,

Before reading this thread - I am not associated with these guys, nor have they paid me in any way to post this. I happened to come across them by accident on youtube during lockdown & have shopped multiple times & below post is based on my own experience shopping with them. The post is made only with an intention to help fellow techies save a few bucks on their purchases.
The only thing I dislike about them is their billing system which is 1920's, possibly because they deal with so much stuff, too time consuming to put a barcode?
---
Just wanted to share a place I have shopped for Tech stuff
"Gromo Retail/Aiimz Enterprises, Goregaon W branch"
They also have some branches in central line (Kharghar I think) & maybe pune & nashik?

Their USP is that they offer Open Box or Damaged box products with bill & manufacturer warranty. They may be sourcing from Fkart/Amazon customer returns? but am not sure

Have purchased the following stuff from them, all are working without any issues till date,
-1 Plus bullet Neckband
- 2 x Honor 5 Bands (Still running great)
-Many photo frames
-Spectacle Frames
-Pens (They were dirt cheap compared to market so bought a bunch)
-Puma Shoes (I dont know if they are original or copy, read the next section before you lift the hammer, these were purchased for my sister, she liked the fit)
-Suitcase (American Tourister Brand, price was slightly lower than FK & it was an impulse buy as I liked the color)

Things they have which techies can look but I have not purchased so cannot comment,
-Webcam
-HDD at times
-Smart Watches
-Tablets/Ipads
-Mobile Accessories
-Wired Headphones
-TWS
-Routers
-Printers (Sometimes they stock it)
-Clothes (They do keep branded clothes for men women & tiny tots, but I never purchased any so cannot comment much)
-Shoes (They have a separate showroom dedicated to shoes close to the gromo shop, I am not a shoe person so cannot comment if they are authentic or fake but they do have original boxes and stuff, someone who is more into shoe segment can step on it)
-Workout clothes (The shoe segment has dedicated section)
-Keyboards/Mice (At times)
-Console Games (Sometimes they do have in stock, seal pack pieces for 200-300 bucks, sometimes they bring console itself)
-Console Accessories (Headphones, Wheel, Mic & Stuff)
-Daily household items (You know the stuff you do outside your online life including some eatables)
-Kitchen stuff
-Sound bars & Speakers
-Watches (I am not a watch person either lol, so if they are genuine or fake, someone who is into watches can tick on it)
-Shades (Not a shades person either :p, someone who likes them can put some light on it)
-Household Electronic Items (They are genuine, box may be damaged, but come on who buys the stuff to keep the box intact for a fan or mixer?)
-Notebooks
-Helmets (They had it, now am not sure if they restock it)
-Car accessories

They are closed on Monday (Weekly off) & items are sold on first come first serve basis, they do post a video on YT (Daily i think, watch it on 2x unless you want to skip the sleeping pills) keeping updated of their new stock.
Do note that their billing system is pigeon poop, you have to stand in line and there is no bar code, ask the price beforehand so you know billing wont have different (items usually have stickers with prices written on them), they do accept cards (have paid using that) & upi (I Guess?) or good old father of the nation printed on a piece of paper works best. They do provide a proper GST bill for each item so warranty should not be an issue.

Best time to visit would be a Tuesday morning as they have fresh stock (Monday refill), worst would be a weekend as you'll have to look at leftovers + deal with crowd. The area is average, preferred go from Link Road side (Landmark is Zebra Showroom lane).

I have visited them multiple times, so if you have any doubts feel free to ask, if I know the answer will reply.
---

If you buy anything please read this disclaimer
"Pehle maal check karke leneka, baad me kit kit nako"
Dont want to end up in this scenario where you are baburao shouting this dialogue for me :p.
phir-hera-pheri-khopdi-tod-sale-ka.gif

Last edited:
Follow the forum rules
Ask the MODs before posting
I am no MOD so just saying to post the Source
Just my 2 cents.
Source of what?
I wrote the entire post from scratch, have visited Gromo multiple times & purchased stuff, this is based out of my own experience.
Why do you have to tag me a spammer mate?

Edit : I've already reported my post, will let the mods decide

Source of what?
I wrote the entire post from scratch, have visited Gromo multiple times & purchased stuff, this is based out of my own experience
You are sharing your own opinion right.
Then it's alright.
Don't advertise because if anybody gets cheated. Then all bets will be off. Okay.

Ask others also.

You are sharing your own opinion right.
Then it's alright.
Don't advertise because if anybody gets cheated. Then all bets will be off. Okay.

Ask others also.

Have already shared it to a few of TE members over whatsapp,
If anyone else has visited them, do drop your experience.

Also If this helps,

1656918774190.png

Its like saying posting an experience with Primeagb is advertising for primeagb

Have already shared it to a few of TE members over whatsapp,
If anyone else has visited them, do drop your experience.

Also If this helps,

View attachment 138318

Its like saying posting an experience with Primeagb is advertising for primeagb
There is a separate thread for sharing our experiences regarding every e commerce sites we buy regarding all electronics or computers right.

If you have already shared then it's alright.

There is a separate thread for sharing our experiences regarding every e commerce sites we buy regarding all electronics or computers right.

If you have already shared then it's alright.
Mate these guys website is crap & joke tbh, stock is barely updated & they aren't into hardcore computers only, they sell everything. By the time they update stock on website it may be gone on the floor. Its more of an offline store where you go & pick the stuff you want.

Interesting.. might check it out sometime since Goregaon is a station away from my residence. Thanks for sharing
Will accompany you LOL
You can check their YT before going as they show daily stock, saved me time as i dont want to land up for something which they have 0 stock of

Will accompany you LOL
You can check their YT before going as they show daily stock, saved me time as i dont want to land up for something which they have 0 stock of
Sure, I will tell you when time permits me and if you are free around that time we could go together!

Sure, I will tell you when time permits me and if you are free around that time we could go together!
Was joking mate ;)
You can have a trip there, just keep in mind of the days & timings to visit else you may be disappointed and most importantly keep a track of what stock they have.

Have been looking for SSD there but all they have is 1 Seagate model which is passable, had made up my mind for a PS4 but its gone XD, all they post now are some leftover games

Everything I search is out of stock in the website.
I am from Hyderabad.
Lol like i said before website is sh1t nobody updates it they get so much stock daily that they shoot videos & arrange it in store, since they are short on staff website is hanging in the air, best experience is to shop in store.

I have been there couple of time on insisted by a friend. Nothing of decent value.
Mostly Unbranded Stuff. Shoes dont seem to be original.
Oh thanks for heads up on shoes.
They do have branded stuff Boat, Titan, Samsung, Casio, Epson, Brother, Havells, Pigeon, Nirlon etc?
Which stuff you refer to as unbranded?

What is their youtube channel URL? I live in Borivali so can may be check once. How is parking situation there?

Also, do you have some ballpark prices of some popular electronics you saw there?

What is their youtube channel URL? I live in Borivali so can may be check once. How is parking situation there?
You can search Gromo Retail, i don't want any moderator to treat me like a vip superstar, so won't post any links here.
Bike parking you can find in the zebra lane, car parking could be a hit or miss as you've to park on link road only, if walking isn't an issue, you can safely park in nearby D-mart (towards Andheri side) & come back towards Borivali side (5-10 minute walk) Alternatively you can park in Bangur Nagar area or link road itself.
But please ensure you check their daily stock video else trip will be futile, & if at all you find something which makes you say "Have to loot this" ensure you reach early as you won't be the only one looking to grab it :), we wanted frames & they had last few pieces left we checked & took the good ones & a minute later their staff came looking for frames only to know its all gone XD

Edit : If you are a shoes person do let me know if the stuff they keep is genuine or ching pong quality as I do not have that skills to identify.

Last edited:
Back