FS: Headphone HiFi-MAN Headphone HE-300 *Audiophile Stuff *

Status
Not open for further replies.

For sale are my beloved pair of headphones, which din't even get to see light of the day for long times.
Please find the details underneath and take a chance to grab these amazing cans.

• Pics: All the pics are absolutely latest, clicked just now minutes back.Pls read the date as 27/7/2012, I mistakenly wrote it as 27/06/2012 though corrected it in last 2-3 pics. Sorry for this.​
​

Guys , grab it!
Its like having a HD650 at almost half the price.

As per heaphonia review :-

* I think the K701/DT880/HD650 trio is facing a very serious threat from the HE-300. The signature is closer to the HD650 than the AKG or the Beyer, but the lighter pace and the slightly more forward presentation makes it a better all rounder than the HD650 is.

* So based on previous comments and the post itself, it sounds like you would suggest the HE-300 > HD650, and that the HE-300 sounds better with budget amps than the HD650 does.

Its an amazing headphone guys, a HD650 costs near about 24k , and this sweet deal I am offering you just at Rs11,900 shipped.

Grab it soon ;)

TE audiophiles, This is for you!
Grab it soon guys .. Bumping the thread to remind you that the deal now goes more sweet with price reduction - Rs 11,500 shipped.

Ahhhhhh so tempting! If I didn't already have the Sennheiser balanced cables I would have probably bought them :(

Moving to a speaker setup??

Ahhhhhh so tempting! If I didn't already have the Sennheiser balanced cables I would have probably bought them :(

Moving to a speaker setup??

Yeah , Planning to move to stereo setup.
Err thought I will start with some 20k odd, but hard to find anything good in that price , so selling of my portable audio gear to add more 'moolah' for the stereo setup :)

Will come back to Custom IEM after say a year or so. Have finalized that anything less than JH16 pro wont satisfy my IEM needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back