FS: Desktops High End PC Parts [I7 6700, GTX 980ti, ASUS 980ti, ASUS Z170 Mobo, RAM, Cooler & SSD]

Hello Mainak (@Mainak777 )

Let me share that I am very disappointed at your callous approach.
  • At TE we have a mutual trust and you have showed none. I have been asking you again and again and again for the invoice since Aug. But you have not shown any seriousness in sending me what I rightfully should have.
  • Please share why you did not send the invoice in the mobo box? Why the original invoice is still with you, when you have sold the product?
  • You say, there is no arrangement of scanning. You say, sent it via ordinary post which has no tracking and no guarantee of reaching the target. Why didn't you send it via courier or even via registered post?
This week I was on the verge of asking RMA for either the mobo or GPU and was in dire need of invoice. But ... I did not had the mobo invoice.

@mk76 I have clearly told you the courier guy asked me not to add invoice to avoid any kind of taxes..so i didnt send it..

And i already apologize to you for the delay happened in sending it but I have sent by ordinary post service..

Otherwise I will scan it somehow today and sebd to you or will use dtdc or any courier to send the other copy..

@Mainak777
If you could scan, could (and should) have done long back and we would never have ended into post/courier cycle. Didn't at several occasions, you told me that you will scan on xyz day but did not do it !!!

I'm sorry but I am forced to mention all this here as I patiently awaited for the invoice since our transaction in mid Aug. Please tell if my raising this concern is wrong. What would you have done, should you have been in my place?

To all the buyers who dealt with me in last few months..Delay happened from my part in some cases..I apologize for my irresponsible behavior if you find any..

I will be more carefull and responsible from now on with shipping and all..I will try my best to not making any delay from now on..

or you can just take a good picture from your phone camera in proper light and send it can be easily converted to PDF and printed though its true if you put in invoice then it does raise shipping cost i paid rs1400 for a shipping a ssd because i shipped it with the invoice. normal fare was supposed to be rs300

Back