Highest selling IEMs of PN- JVC Marshmallow for only Rs.422 shipped.

Not buying as of now but just want to mention I have these earphones and they work really well and are still serving me. Don't even remember when I had bought them. Probably 2 years back. Not really sure.

Are they better than the stock iphone earphones?

Offtopic:

@PristineNote
I already have JVC Marshmallows bought from you long time back and they are working fine. Before that i had Soundmagic PL11 which i think were pretty good.
Can you tell me in what order would you rate, JVC Marshmallows, PL11 and ES18 ?
Also any other good earphones having inline mic and possibly iPhone controls ?

I got the same message.... use it without caps 'jvc200' and it works!
btw, want these iems but since i stay at palm beach, very close to parsik hill i would like to come and visit as i also want recommendation for speakers. when is it a good time?

Do you have payment by Debit Card option? If Yes, will there be any extra charge? Else I'd like to do cash deposit instead.

Yes there is debit card option in Payment gateway . No extra charges for the same.
Do you have it in Black color? I can see that there are 3-4 colors but in the product page it shows only White.
I have a black colored phone so which color do you think would match my phone's color?

Feedbacks for your site: Please do NOT set a password character limit!!
I like to have over 25 chars long password. TY.

Yes, I also want a black one. I would also need two extra pairs of foam-tips.
Let me know the availability of a black pair and price of extra pairs of foam-tips.

Thanks.

Back