Hippo Headphone case - Large Size

LARGE SIZE HEADPHONE COVER CASE FROM HIPPO .- exclusively available at Pristine Note .

1hippo.jpg

2hippo.jpg

3hippo.jpg

Large Headphone Cover case for your High-end Headphones.These have sufficient space for your Portable Headphone Amps as well. Comes with foam pads to prevent the headphones movement inside the case. Covers to protect and store Models like Sennheiser HD 650/600/595 etc AKG 701/702 ,Denon AH-D2000,D5000 , AUDIO TECHNICA AD 700 and all other full sized headphones.

Dimensions are H14.5 x W 24 x L25 cms.
These are fabulous headphone covers to store your headphone and Portable Headphones Amps.

PRODUCT PRICE : Rs. 1200 including shipping anywhere in India.

Mephistopheles said:
Any plans for it in the near future? I'd love to get something similar but of an appropriate size for my IEM.
i use the pouch which i got from my soundmagic pl30.perhaps you should see a spare pouch like that.

We have the Pouch for IEM with Portable PMPs, and Headphone Amps. They come with additional straps and Velcro pouches. I will recommend my TE Staff to update the information. Thanks for your queries and input.

I have two of these cases - one for AD700 and another for Fostex. I didn't realize the "Large" means really large until I got them :)

Yes! Earphone (hard) cases would be nice. I have to search eBay every time I buy an IEM.

Back