HIS AMD/ATI Graphics Cards. Limited Time special rates. 3 Yrs Warranty. Grab Em!

I confirm the HIS HD5450 Silence 512MB DDR3 for Rs.2750/-. Please send me the payment details as I need this urgently. (I assume it comes with low profile brackets as shown).

I would be willing to pay the extra ebay fees if you can list it in ebay, but the ebay price is currently at 3500 which is too much margin ! I thought ebay just charges 6% extra.

vinayaga said:
I confirm the HIS HD5450 Silence 512MB DDR3 for Rs.2750/-. Please send me the payment details as I need this urgently. (I assume it comes with low profile brackets as shown).

I would be willing to pay the extra ebay fees if you can list it in ebay, but the ebay price is currently at 3500 which is too much margin ! I thought ebay just charges 6% extra.
Hello, Like I mentioned to you in PM and before as well in this thread, ebay pricing is not promotional pricing.

Understood and thanks for the confirmation.

Payment made anyways to your account for the HD5450 Silent. The last silent component in my dream HTPC !!!

I heard Sapphire 5670 512mb costs around Rs.4000 but you are quoting Rs.5000 for 512mb model,since I am not pro in gaming field I couldn't understand the premium price HIS card demands eventhough you are claiming you are selling at special price.

:huh:

^^ Its a "IceQ" version, the extra dough is for a better after-market cooler. In addition is the Sapphire 5670 priced so low? and is it a GDDR5 version?

rajuwaste said:
I heard Sapphire 5670 512mb costs around Rs.4000 but you are quoting Rs.5000 for 512mb model,since I am not pro in gaming field I couldn't understand the premium price HIS card demands eventhough you are claiming you are selling at special price.

:huh:
What you heard and reality might be two different things.

I am yet to see Sapphire card below 5k. Verify and quote your source.

And yes, like already mentioned, this is IceQ version of the card. Its dead quiet while being very good at keeping the GPU cool. Exhausts hot air outside the cabinet as well.

Shakensoul said:
Is the manufacturer driver recommended or the ATI Catalyst drivers from Downloads ?

You can use official Catalyst drivers.

AMD has monthly driver cycle and you can use the drivers right from AMD.

^^ Got the 5450 yesterday. Nice & silent, smooth HD video playback. But, invoice is missing.
fast sale; expected no less from a dealer coming from the community! :clap:

also, you can get the 5670 for <5k ; 4650, infact. granted though, that it is the 512mb version- .:: Yantra Online ::.

delhiboy1000 said:
^^ Got the 5450 yesterday. Nice & silent, smooth HD video playback. But, invoice is missing.
fast sale; expected no less from a dealer coming from the community! :clap:

also, you can get the 5670 for <5k ; 4650, infact. granted though, that it is the 512mb version- .:: Yantra Online ::.
You got the scanned invoice right?
ANyway, first flight took the invoice seperately with the declaration letter.
I will send the copy of invoice again.

AFAIK the Sapphire HD5670 512MB GDDR5 card prices went as low as 4.65k shipped from Yantra Online in the other forum. But now it seems to be out of stock in most places. So no use in comparing with that price. 1GB version costs 5.35k-5.4k shipped from DVD store.

But as u ppl know there is ~1%-2% difference between the 512MB and 1GB version. The IceQ version has good cooling and extemely low noise :D Its worth 5k IMO.

Wow! The HIS HD 5670 IceQ is the quietest graphics card with an active fan that I ever held in my hands. To give you a perspective how quiet it is: imagine a completely quiet room without any PC or other noise sources. If the card is running on an open bench you have to put your ear right next to the fan to be able to hear it at all. Move 10 cm away and you can not hear the fan anymore. I am crazy about fan noise in my HTPC and only want passive components, but I can assure you that even with this card in a media PC you will not hear its noise. Under load the fan ramps up very very slightly but is still inaudible.

HIS Radeon HD 5670 IceQ 512 MB Review - Page 27/32 | techPowerUp

^^ Sorry, No Cash on Delivery outside Mumbai. If you want to pay by cash, you have option to deposit cash into our Bank account, PM us for details.

Back