Hiya

lubu

Disciple
This I guess is my first post here though I have registered a while back. Anyway good to be here. Some very nice and informative posts as well as some great deals/information on deals I have found here. In fact, have just transferred money to Rahul from TheITWares for a CM Notebook Cooler listed here

Thanks ankxxs and hayabusa_ryu.

I have a question for those who have bought items from the dealers here. How long does it take for a dealer here to respond or acknowledge to PM/emails after you have made the payment? Do they do it immediately or generally there is a waiting period. Just wanted to know, as I have purchased an item from a dealer yesterday afternoon and have sent him a PM with the transaction info/screenshot/shipping details. I have also sent a email with the same info but haven't heard anything back or any kind of acknowledgment.

Hi mate welcome to TE. its great seeing that new members are joining this forum. just make sure that you go through the rules and regulations before anything else.

Well generally there is a mentioned time limit in which transaction happens & deals get closed but if there is nothing as such mentioned than both buyer & seller can decide upon a certain time frame for closing the deal.
Buyer can acknowldge & reply to you PM as soon as he/she get but depending upon certain circumstances there could be delay.

lubu said:
Thanks ankxxs and hayabusa_ryu.

I have a question for those who have bought items from the dealers here. How long does it take for a dealer here to respond or acknowledge to PM/emails after you have made the payment? Do they do it immediately or generally there is a waiting period. Just wanted to know, as I have purchased an item from a dealer yesterday afternoon and have sent him a PM with the transaction info/screenshot/shipping details. I have also sent a email with the same info but haven't heard anything back or any kind of acknowledgment.

Back