hl-2 price @ebay

hi,
I just saw Pc game Prices (for the first time Ever :tongue: ) at ebay on the Following Page
http://stores.ebay.in/Ragz-Game-Shop_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZ1QQdptZ0QQftidZ2QQpZ2QQtZkm

Hal-Life 2 3CD pack in 300/- , thats it ??
isnt these very cheap prices for these games.. sop many games listed -- all for 300/-

reason of my post was -- to confirm that these are original versions or just stupid pirated Cd's u get in palika & other places.
I know ebay can't allow all that -- but one never knows if the underlying shopkeeper cheats the Customer.

If anyone has bought it from ebay ever -- plz confirm.
& also -- is this 3cd pack for HL2 includes the CS:source & HL:source as well ? like the DVD one ?

Thx

mostly pirated copies.. though they are advertised as 'original copy' most of the time they are mere 'copies of the original'

Its a pirated version cuz the original one costs 2k and is a 5cd pack with hl2 and cs source. You also get hl2 deathmatch and codename gordon with it. Lost coast will start preloading soon as well.

real morons, even the screenies of some of the "PC" games are actually that of XBOX (see CS).

and the rates are exactly double of those of the locally available "original" pirated disks :p

P.S: Splinter Cell (Expansion) Pandara Tomoro(PC game) .....pandara :rofl:

Back