HL2 GOTY edition

Imagine

Disciple
Hi guys... i have a strange problem. plz help me out.
I'm gettin damn bored at home sitting alone so thought i'll get HL2... No piracy in zurich obviously so decided to buy a legal version for the first time :)
Went out to buy and to my surprise HL2 GOTY edition also has CSS and costs 49bucks and just CSS also costs the same... :S
So is there any diff in both CSS versions ???
and now to the actual problem... i couldnt find an english version of the game anywhr.. all i found was a lot of german versions n some french...
This is damn irritating... no english version at all... So i was wondering even if i buy a german version how hard it will be... i mean anyone tried any game in other languages ( i know its silly but it must have happened sometime :p )

I still don have net at home but my frnd does... so any idea how long it will take to download frm steam ???

@Rave :Thanx for the info man...
Can anyone tell me how long it will take to get the whole game thru steam i mean can the download the game at my frnds place then play it offline??? Any info is really appreciated.

He has a 4MBps line i think... so download must be finished in a day i guess
anyways Thanx man... I'll try to get the english version this weekend but if couldnt then i have to take the steam option.
Edit: repped u guys both :)

Back