HMT discount sale in HMT Showrooms

gmano

Adept
This is just an information that HMT watches are on discount sale now in their showrooms.
Discount Varies from 10% to 30%.
Most of the Old model automatic watches are available in 30% discount.
I have picked many old model automatics with 30% discount, few months back, when they had this kind of sale going on previously. These watches are really worth and well made ones. (MRP is Rs. 1800 and after discount Rs. 1280 for an automatic).
If you have a showroom in your city you can try visiting.

@letmein Here are the few pictures

CAM00014[1].jpg

CAM00018[1].jpg

CAM00021[1].jpg

That Vishwa is so so awesome.

@gmano :

You remember if they had the Rajat and Kanchan at the show-rooms. Do they tell you which movement is inside. Miyota vs. the HMT native series, if asked...?

That Vishwa is so so awesome.

@gmano :

You remember if they had the Rajat and Kanchan at the show-rooms. Do they tell you which movement is inside. Miyota vs. the HMT native series, if asked...?
Vishwa was an old stock and the quality of the watch is top notch.
The black one I posted is Kajal.
Rajat and Kanchan are available. You can even ask them to bring the watches from their factory by paying in advance (the models which are not available readily in the showroom).
Movement, I need to check with them. They will definitely tell you which movement is inside (no reason to hide it).
If any of you think that HMT showroom is not available in your place or any specific old model, I might be able to Order here, on behalf of you.

Last edited:
Vishwa was an old stock and the quality of the watch is top notch.
The black one I posted is Rajat.
Rajat and Kanchan are available. You can even ask them to bring the watches from their factory by paying in advance (the models which are not available readily in the showroom).
Movement, I need to check with them. They will definitely tell you which movement is inside (no reason to hide it).
If any of you think that HMT showroom is not available in your place or any specific old model, I might be able to Order here, on behalf of you.

Nice. How much was the Vishwa for...? Is the case-back snap on , or screw down...? I am really loving that watch.

@gmano Sir in Chennai the showroom is in Arumbakkam right.
2 questions.
Will the showroom be opened after 5pm and Sundays?
Do they accept Credit cards? ;)

@gmano Sir in Chennai the showroom is in Arumbakkam right.
2 questions.
Will the showroom be opened after 5pm and Sundays?
Do they accept Credit cards? ;)
Yes its in Arumbakkam.
They do accept credit cards, but 2% extra will be charged.
They close by 5 pm on weekdays. Saturday open till 2 pm. Synday is a holiday.

Are you sure that the black Watch is Rajat?
AFAIK Rajat never came in a black case. To me, the black watch looks similar to HMT Kajal.

Back