FS: Others HMT Watches

Status
Not open for further replies.
hzant6681 had blocked the amulya for his friend. Sundar is available. Let me know if you are interested, will pass on the bank details
Will take Sundar. What about Amulya? Can u please confirm whether he is taking it or not? If available I will take it.

As per my understanding the Sundar was clearly available while there was some uncertainity about the Amulya. And i had clearly indicated that i would take the Sundar since it was up for grabs. Plz refer to the above posts. What happened????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

As per my understanding the Sundar was clearly available while there was some uncertainity about the Amulya. And i had clearly indicated that i would take the Sundar since it was up for grabs. Plz refer to the above posts. What happened????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Subsequently, Sundar was gifted by me to my friend (with same name). Why so many question marks?
I know my previous posts.
If you are still interested and want it particularly, I can help you get it from chennai HMT showroom.

Subsequently, Sundar was gifted by me to my friend (with same name). Why so many question marks?
I know my previous posts.
If you are still interested and want it particularly, I can help you get it from chennai HMT showroom.

Oh Ok. If you decided subsequently to gift it..........well, its your prerogative.You just needed to say so. I hope you will see the reason for the confusion in my mind and hence the question mark(s)! Why so many?......maybe i got heavy artheritic fingers!

Thanks for the offer of helping to source it from the Chennai showroom though. I checked with them on Friday, but sadly they seem to be totally out of stock of handwinders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back