Holland v Argentina (FIFA World Cup 2006)

Serves ya'll right. Betting on Argentina like they're the Flavor of the Month.

Dutch > Argentina

Infact, 2 of the key Dutch players didn't even play this match, to wait out their Yellow Cards :)

Good defending by the Dutch , I dont think they could have attacked anymore .. Well played. Told you guys not to underestimae them :p .. as Unrealistic says Dutch > Argentina :eek:hyeah:

there are two ways to look at it.

yes it was kinda boring coz no goals were scored but there was no dull moment through out the match. i got a feeling that both the teams didn't go all out and were happy to play out a draw. dutch have a better ranking to argentina but the argentinians were just brilliant. amazing skills and ball control. messi, tevez, riquelme are all stars for me. they are too good.

^^Messi was spectacular ! His Speed and ball control was Unmatched ! What amazes me the most is that he is only 18 , there is still a long way to go for Him , he can be like the best player in the world ! I feel he is an even Better player then Rolandinio !

those who were eager and enthusiastic on betting for argentina forgot the major thing that the positions were settled almost as the opponents were almost simillar. had it been like england - sweden situation it would have been more exciting match. could not visit this thread earlier as i was busy for work otherwise i would have betted again for the draw.

the argentines were eager and aggressive but the dutch midfield and defense were rock solid. the dutch were here for uneventfull draw and next round as they were never innovative for an aggressive move evenif they had overall more possession of ball.

it would be fireworks if these teams meet somewhere in semis or final.

Damn Damn Damn.. What a crap game.. there were some thrilling moments, but overall a shadow of the previous games.. MOREVER I lost most of my nickels :( .. Poor Bluffy also lost on my advise.. Sorry dude ..

Moral of the story.. First round games where both the sides are through are BORING ..

absolutely correct
no team wud like to show all their tricks in such a match
its better to preserve those for more significant encounters :D

Back