Graphic Cards Holy Crap! HD4870 for 199$

Regard KMD as the word which means "your-gateway-to-the-american-dream" :p

he is a dealer in our market who specializes in Importing stuff from USA for a nominal cost :)

Amazing News!

I would still go for the GTX 260 216 core if i had choose between the two. Had enough of ATI's buggy drivers.

Ugh,
Damn, I wonder why i was born in india...
Although india is great and all that, we really suck in technology...
Hd 4850 512mb is roughly around Rs.8100 {189$} in USA..
In the whole of chennai, there is no single 4870 is available in stock..
Only one option is to order a card, and that too only MSI was available which costs 21,500rs, which about 265% costlier than in USA..
And MSI cards are the cheapest cards in the world, you could verify it in newegg.. But MSI is the costliest in India, more than any companies

Man, we are stuck ina country of shit

Hey, I know thats too abusing..

But just think!!!

We have the poorest Internet service, our speeds really sucks
We have the cosliest tech items
Automobiles are Damn costlier{ I mean it.. U could get a 3500cc sporty Honda accord for 9 lacs in USA, and a 2400cc cheap remake honda accord for 18 lacs in INDIA
We suck in infrastructure, technology, automobile..

The only cheap thing in INDIA is FOOD
HUH!!
We think that INDIA is developing country,
But man,, we are ages behind....

vivepulicaci23 said:
Hey, I know thats too abusing..

But just think!!!

We have the poorest Internet service, our speeds really sucks

We have the cosliest tech items

Automobiles are Damn costlier{ I mean it.. U could get a 3500cc sporty Honda accord for 9 lacs in USA, and a 2400cc cheap remake honda accord for 18 lacs in INDIA

We suck in infrastructure, technology, automobile..

The only cheap thing in INDIA is FOOD

HUH!!

We think that INDIA is developing country,

But man,, we are ages behind....

nobody is forcing you to stay in india :mad:

spacenoxx said:
A fulltime maid/babysitter comes for approx Rs. 4000/- while the same in the US is ......
...enough said.

Thats ok.. how about a cook who cooks only 1 meal in a day and charges 2000 a month... :rofl: ....=)).... Bangalore is not a cheap place to live in at all.. No sir.

...Enough said?..lol

PS: mods please move this thread to the hot deals section

SoMxNemesis said:
Thats ok.. how about a cook who cooks only 1 meal in a day and charges 2000 a month... :rofl: ....=)).... Bangalore is not a cheap place to live in at all.. No sir.

...Enough said?..lol

PS: mods please move this thread to the hot deals section

Lol that was meant to be an example and the 4000/- per month is what I am paying my maid in Mumbai. Its not exactly the cheapest place either. What I mean by that is there are always 2 sides of a coin. If you are under the impression that I dont feel the pinch of paying for imported stuff then you are mistaken. However, I dont believe in b**ching about the state of my country. If I dont like it, I will go find another place to live....

but thats prolly just me....yeah mods please move delete these OT posts :)

Back