Homemade Ps3 JB

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac_freak

Disciple
Hi ,

So finally I am intending to offer some PS3 JB's ( Lightning fast shipping from this weekend onwards)

Pm me for more details.

Pic: http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/2425/dsc00128a.jpg

Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s29ZZh2kwqo

UPDATE : 1) Guys my patience has paid off the dongle is now bootloader capable which means now this dongle is usb upgradable :) , New pics would be put tomorrow morning/evening .. got to catch some sleep ,, Price coming tomorrow :)

Thanks

Mac_freak

Post the charges incurred as well. And perhaps the ETA for the chips after placing the order.

@ Descretor : Mate I am adding more functionality to the chip so once I achieve that I should be able to quote a price. A video I am posting shortly of a working dongle and they are with me. :)

PS : The pic in the main post is clicked while the dongle was operational as you can see the green led ON.

Regards
Mac_freak

@ M-jeri : yeah Would be updating :) shortly ... meanwhile you can see the chip working on the video , Sorry for the crappy video .. this video is like 15 days old .. and as I have gained some soldering exp the chip looks much better and neat as compared to the first one that is in the video ..

Mac_Freak

@hackboy : sure mate
@dinjo : Its a PIC18fXXXX
@nitinveer : Current version is the latest one hermes v1.7a , Gona add the BTL this weekend so that the users can update via USB
@Sunil_geminian : Wait for the price mate once BTL is done I should be able to quote

Mac_Freak

What amount of flash is present on it , also is it upgradeable via USB or does it require a pic programmer ?

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Just read ur update above

@dhruvrock2000 : yes mate once i add the BTL onto it it would be usb upgradable and its got enough flash to handle the ps3jailbreak updates

mac_freak

People can read the normal sized just fine :p

I too would be interested if you could wrap it all up in a case and maybe have at least 64kb of flash.

Cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back