Homeshop 18 - Aramex Rude Behavior towards the customer

swatkats

Skilled
Okay I am here to Rant about the Stupid Aramex Courier Services. My brother Recently ordered Two books. Apparently two books on flipkart were 150 more. I asked my Brother to order from courier who doesn't use Aramex, I explained what happened to me last time when Aramex Delivered Goods of Letsbuy http://www.techenclave.com/consumer-feedback/courier-service-feedback-10512/p48/#post1640172 May be my bro thought Home shop18 has its own Service like flipkart. He ordered the book. Now here's the Actual part.. Apparently There were no updates from the courier Except that They will deliver the product in 1-2days. I happened to visit a shop To repair my UPS and when i was Returning from there which was 1.5km from my place I got a call from a guy saying " your door is locked Sir. I am From Hs18" I asked him to Wait for 5mins and I would come over there.
Apparently you know Heavy traffic in urban cities and i got Stucked for 3mins and then after 5mins I got a call Saying.. Where are you in a Arrogant manner oh you are there.. I told him to wait for more 2mins, I got Stuckd in a Traffic jam. Now this guy Calls me after 5mins and Asking me where are you i am only coming.. I asked him to wait for 2more mins.

The total Waiting time was 13mins and when i reached my place. he was there.. stupid old City Guy Attitude. Screaming at me. I told him it was his duty to intimate me before 30mins to my place. he says Why should i? my duty is to simply Deliver the product. Now the guy blatantly Argues with me.
I told him this is not the First time my Good were deliverd my aramex and every time Aramex used to intimate before coming. He rejects listening to me and says there is no such policy to wait for customer. I asked him why didn't you leave then he says i would have.. if you haven't Turned up... I paid him without arguing and he left off.

1. He did not intimate me that he was going to come. Order was COD so he has to call and intimate and yesterday night i apparently Received msgs from Aramex that my products would be delivered today. :annoyed:
2. Rude behavior showing typical Charminar Attitude. I did not Argue with him he was so cheap.
3. I complained to HS18 About this and they would look in to this.
4. I would never order from a site which use Aramex from now.

in one Word ARAMEX SUCKS Big TIME!

hahaha thats so true but once i made him pay for it

placed an order from letsbuy for a laptop and it came through aramax when i asked this courier guy to let me open the parcel and check the product for any physical damage he literally tried to snatch the book from me and said get it collected from the branch office

now for me it was such a shame that my younger brother was looking that i am been manhandled by a courier guy
snatched back the laptop and asked him to wait until i open the courier and chk every thing inside and if he utter any thing then he wont be abl to walk on his legs [he know that i can very easily do it] also i didnt signed the POD and said if you want to leave then go but in that case i will file a complain of missing laptop from the branch office

i took utmost care to open the packing and took good 20~30min. to examine the product and finally signed POD

during the period he called up the branch office and asked me to talk to the manager but i refused and said just stand quietly else i will make you pay for it

moral of the story
hit back if some one tries to take undue advantage of your polite behavior [शरीफ इंसान को कमज़ोर नहीं समझना चाहिए]

i too have not faced any problem with hs18 yet but that is because that the guy who delivers to me is not from aramex, he is from another courier company which basically delivers for hs18 exclusively, don't remember the name..

but, coming to aramex, everytime when i had to get my delivery, on that day, suddenly my office would be locked (though the address provided is the home address) and also, god knows how, the aramex guy would have made a call to me but i won't be picking his call.. i don't know how this happens but it's a routine for me if aramex is involved. after complaining to aramex on the phone, the courier would be delivered to my house (not office now) smoothly the very next day and the guy would even call me and i'd be picking his call this time.. lol

Dear Customer,

We deeply regret the inconveniene caused at your end , you are requested to share with us the Aramex tracking number so that we can investigate at our end.

Assuring you of our best of services at all times.

Best Regards
Sonu Lamba
Aramex Customer Care

Dear Customer,

We deeply regret the inconveniene caused at your end , you are requested to share with us the Aramex tracking number so that we can investigate at our end.

Assuring you of our best of services at all times.

Best Regards
Sonu Lamba
Aramex Customer Care

Why do you guys book the couriers as if you have a big network and do a relay shipping (if the item is small), you guys simply throw it to a local courier and those guys deliver to their whims and fancies. In chennai it happens all the time.
Why do your customer support people update wrong information in Tracking details, like, office closed, party not available etc (even when the delivery address is a residence and it is never closed). What is the necessity for lying? (I have faced this several times)
Why do you guys being rude when we call you to complain something? (so called customer care executives).
Why don't you guys reply to the customers mails? (I have written several complaints regarding the service, have received only an acknowledgement automated mail, that too for only one mail).
If we tell our complaints to you here, what will you be doing? I mean, what will be your action? (can you tell us your course of action?)

Just posting an eyewash message here is not going to help you in anyway.

I myself had personally stopped ordering from the websites who use Aramex as their primary courier (yebhi.com, freecharge.in, etc)

Looks like Bangalore is the only place with good aramex service.

One guy actually came all the way to a coffee shop a few stops away to deliver the package when I was out with friends. I was pretty impressed and also though it was too crazy for them to do that.

I deny that i had pathetic experience with Aramex. Even without coming to my adress these idiots updated the trackin as customer not available. The package was a iPhone. I doubted something wrong , drove to the Aramex office and asked the manager to let me speak to the guy who tried delivering it.

The guy was saying he did come , when i asked him please tell me what is the landmark near my address , he confesses he never came as he was lazy and updated customer not available.

The customer care is useless.

Thankfully I have had a pleasant experience with Aramex's delivery so far. I do have issues with their shipping times and lack of proper updates on their website.

I deny that i had pathetic experience with Aramex. Even without coming to my adress these idiots updated the trackin as customer not available. The package was a iPhone. I doubted something wrong , drove to the Aramex office and asked the manager to let me speak to the guy who tried delivering it.

The guy was saying he did come , when i asked him please tell me what is the landmark near my address , he confesses he never came as he was lazy and updated customer not available.

The customer care is useless.

I just cannot believe this, but am sure it happened. That is damn bad. Thank god, you had the foresight to immediately drive to the node and sort it out. You were expecting an expensive device. Even if the value is low, these manners are bad. It is actually the company manifesto which rises to the top -seeing- these reports. They have no customer centric views, so do not teach them to the delivery people. In turn they speak out of line and are rude to the end chain.

purchased many times from HS18. Never faced a problem till now. I think its better to pay before hand instead of COD.

i believe COD is better..
i ordered an earphone from HS18.. paid in advance..
my Product was misplaced during transportation..
since i paid in advance..
that made me go through all the trouble.. wasted a lot on calling CC.. as the "customer care executive were busy attending the other customers"
explained to CC executive then to their supervisor .... blah blah

even after a month gone product wasn't delivered..
i received my refund almost after 50 days..
from then i prefer COD

I guess you just had a bad experience. I have contacted them via email only and responses have been quick. Two times i faced a problem and they resolved to very quickly.

First instance was once i was unhappy with the quality of the paper in the book. Informed them and they said they will refund. They provided courier service via TNT for returning the book and refunded as soon as they received the book.

Second time i got a wrong book. When contacted they again provided courier service via TNT for returning the book and got refund too like before. They also let me choose a book upto Rs 300 for free for the inconvenience caused. In addition i had applied a one- time use GC on the above purchase and when contacting they provided a fresh GC to reorder the book (Millennium Trilogy Box Set)

Overall i have had very good experience with HS18. Most of my purchases were books and just once i bought a pen drive.

Back