Horrible Pre -Order Experience with Iberry India

rahul5

Disciple
I had pre ordered Auxus Nuclea N1 mobile phone from Iberry India after seeing its specification and looks online . I had chosen Cash on Delivery option and my order was confirmed (Order No Provided)and Rs 200 was added for COD(Cash on Deliver).Now when I checked online my order was showing as cancelled and COD option it seems has been removed from the website.

I have had a terrible after-sales experience with iBerry. Got sucked in by their promos (or their so-called introductory pricing) and pre-ordered iBerry Auxus CoreX2 before launch. Although the specs look great on paper, the experience with device was not at all great. I had major battery calibration issues for which the tablet had to be sent from my place to their service center in Chennai 4 times (Yes, that is FOUR times) and was with them for nearly 4 to 6 weeks before those idiots could finally find the problem and supposedly fixed it by flashing a newer firmware. What a waste it was.

I would advice anyone planning to buy their Nuclea N1 phone to be cautious and not fall into their tall marketing claims. Wait for the reviews and then order it.

Back