HOT : NookColor for 99$

I haven't ordered one. But they are accepting US shipping address and Indian billing address. Don't know whether they'll accept Indian CC or not. But you can select bank transfer and do a SWIFT from your bank branch which is foreign currency enabled.

mgdelhi said:
Is it safe to give credit card details to this site? They don't have Paypal option.

Payment is through Moneybookers and they are authentic and safe. But they don't have an easy dispute process like PayPal in case something goes wrong. Moneybookers also supports Verified by Visa / Mastercard Secure Code.

Do get a better option in this price range and the community support that the Nook got? It got CM7 ported, BT turned on which was not done by the manufacturer. The screen is very good. Build quality is good.

Forget the Touchpad, the only tablets taht you get in this price range is the chinese ones with ancient 300-400Mhz processors and 128MB RAM and resistive touchscreen.

IMO at this price it is a steal. These sell around $200. I bought mine about 6 month ago for $220

Yes, at this amount, its a very good tablet with lot of developer support. Even beta builds of HC is available.

Go for it.

i was looking for a good deal in tablets n i guess this is it but guys what is the specifications of this tablet i have somebdy coming from us in nov so would have to final it ASAP.

^^ Just when i thought , today was gonna end up as a good day afterall :(

Lost 2 good deals on tabs in 2 days

GOIN CRAZy!

Back