Hot! USA to India New service Cheap

Ra.hul

Adept
@Ra.hul My order from Lego has been delivered yesterday (16th Jan 11 AM in US date/time). Kindly confirm and let me know further details. Have messaged you on telegram as well.
Yes I got this Please telegram me your details need to prepare paperwork.
My order is delivered to him as well. didn't get any response to telegram messages!!!
Please send me a message again.
1st and 2nd batch is under customs clearance. This weekend will start local shipment. Respective buyers will get calls for address confirmation.

raksrules

Veteran
What was the cost of the Amazon Fire HD tab incl his fees? Is the tablet good?

Which one you planning 10 inch or 8 inch? Also I strongly recommend you wait for prime day or so offer as the 10 incher which is usually $149 is $79.99 then.

rockyo27

Disciple
how much will a consignment of size 15x10x6 inch and 3kg cost. minimum and max so as to give least customs in case

cisco_tech

Staff member
Hi, I have iPhone 12 Pro max 256 gb pacific blue Sealed with invoice. If any one needs this can give as I already have same phone with me. Cost will be 109000. Delivered anywhere in India. This will take as usual 1.5 months to 2 months
Phone has reached vapi. got call from your person. will collect from him on Saturday.
Thanx.

Soyab0007

Gamer
Adept
Not yet. But I got an update that shipment will come Wednesday as 26th is Holiday. Mostly Local shipment will start on Thursday or Friday. You will get a call for address confirmation and Courier Tracking Details.
when can i expect my shipment to be delivered?

solo_wing

Disciple
Check pm .
People who have already done deals with Rahul( Since Rahul is got his hands full and takes time to reply)
Can you help me answer few things.

Once i Get a quote ...Do I need to pay the quotation Immediately or till it arrives in India? Also I dont use UPI possible to just pay directly in bank account?

Last edited:

t3chg33k

Adept
Most people have received call regarding their shipment. I will check yours and let you know by tomorrow.
I would request members to call +91 6354-056477 Sujay for local updates
Called Sujay for updates just now. My keyboard is one of the items that hasn't arrived yet and a consignment is expected to arrive at the warehouse tomorrow. Have asked him to contact me when it is ready to be shipped locally.

sammy0x

Disciple
anyone ordered from wish.com (US or other country). How much is charges for importing Mobile phone and tablet replacement screen.