Hotfile account for sale | almost 4 months to go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinaki

Disciple
Hi Brothers and their sisters,

I wanna sell my Hotfile account which is almost 4 months left with.

expiry date:- 26th July, 2011
upload space left:- nothing used, so entirely left (600gb)
expected price:- Rs. 700/-
payment mode:- cash deposit/online transaction
price of new account:- 1 month of new account costs more than 450/-
proof:-
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

I was the sole user of this account, so no frisking issue or any risk attached with it. This account can be used by only one person without getting banned!

If a person wants to buy it, I will transfer the whole account to his email ID so that there won't be any dependency on me in future. Moreover, if any support is needed, I am always there to help!

Lowballing will not be tolerated at all in this thread, the deal is non-negotiable...if not sold, I will keep on using it myself!

Thanks for looking! :)

Pinaki said:
Hi Brothers and their sisters,

I wanna sell my Hotfile account which is almost 4 months left with.

expiry date:- 26th July, 2011
upload space left:- nothing used, so entirely left (600gb)
expected price:- Rs. 700/-
payment mode:- cash deposit/online transaction
price of new account:- 1 month of new account costs more than 450/-
proof:-
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

I was the sole user of this account, so no frisking issue or any risk attached with it. This account can be used by only one person without getting banned!

If a person wants to buy it, I will transfer the whole account to his email ID so that there won't be any dependency on me in future. Moreover, if any support is needed, I am always there to help!

Lowballing will not be tolerated at all in this thread, the deal is non-negotiable...if not sold, I will keep on using it myself!

Thanks for looking! :)
Intrested, but any lower price drops that you can offer, let me know..

LOL I thought hotfile.com is as good as dead after the DMCA Notice ! I am stuck with an a/c which expires in Dec 2011 :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back