Hotmail gone to 2GB

archish

Skilled
I just opened my hotmail account saw it showing 2000MB. I could not believe it :eek:hyeah:

Anyway i stopped using hotmail earlier due to the intense spam i got in that account.

Anyone else saw their account jump to 2gb?

you can upgrade ur account to 2gb free , just u have to change your profile to either UK resident or florida ... mine has been 2 gb since last couple of months

puns said:
you can upgrade ur account to 2gb free , just u have to change your profile to either UK resident or florida ... mine has been 2 gb since last couple of months

have UK london...still 250MB

hey i have florida address.. and mines is still 25 mb.. they said they`ll change it to 250 mb in a month.. but mines has been 25 mb since february...
damn hotmail man.

hotmail is crap....hardly filters any spam into junk box.....i m happy with yahoo and gmail 1gb fast servers. mine is still 250 mb .

mine too 250MB. but many of my friends hav still 25 MB( after u change the options for upgrading) similarly, urs may hav gone to 2 GB now.. our day yet to come.. hotmail is treating the users very very differently.. :S

puns said:
My location is set to Florida too........ but mine is still 250 mb, any catch here :huh:

Back