Audio How are the Galaxy Buds 2 / 2 Pro ?

You mean WH-1000XM5 headphones? My cousin bought it, nice but absolutely doesn't work with MS teams, which was his main use case. Customer support flatly refused to entertain any complaint about teams, saying it obviously is not supported, no plans to support it . Google meet works fine. 50 rs earphone works with MS teams but this 25k headphones doesn't work, shameful.
1697084276648.png

Any bluetooth headphones/neckband/tws with mic would work regardless of it costing 5 rs or 50k.
Having said that both XM2 & XM3 are horrible for calls, they pick up too much ambient noise and amplify it more than your voice.
XM5 (both WF & WH) is far better comparatively.

View attachment 180215

Any bluetooth headphones/neckband/tws with mic would work regardless of it costing 5 rs or 50k.
Having said that both XM2 & XM3 are horrible for calls, they pick up too much ambient noise and amplify it more than your voice.
XM5 (both WF & WH) is far better comparatively.
My assumption would be the same as I use my Sennheiser PXC 550 II for calls and no complaints so far. It also lists the headset and microphone separately in the controls.

Looking at some existing discussions, it seems that Teams/Windows updates has been breaking support on and off for some time now, though the XM5 suffers from it prominently.

I don’t understand how a big company like Sony could miss an important basic thing (teams/meetings issue) like that in such a costly headphones.

My assumption would be the same as I use my Sennheiser PXC 550 II for calls and no complaints so far. It also lists the headset and microphone separately in the controls.

Looking at some existing discussions, it seems that Teams/Windows updates has been breaking support on and off for some time now, though the XM5 suffers from it prominently.

Yeah, but respected sriharsha_m should be able to solve all windows updates problems with *ANY* blutooth headphones.

@Ssreek just a word of caution to save trouble for you. I have nothing against Sony, XM4 works great with the exact same windows update level, Teams version, laptop.

Yeah, but respected sriharsha_m should be able to solve all windows updates problems with *ANY* blutooth headphones.

@Ssreek just a word of caution to save trouble for you. I have nothing against Sony, XM4 works great with the exact same windows update level, Teams version, laptop.
The same issues used to happen with Bose NC700 as well. It is either than Bose and Sony don't care at all about Windows usage or the Bluetooth stack in Windows has something peculiar about it that breaks compatibility with devices that work a certain way.

It should be noted that these headsets have no issues at all with iOS or Android. Either way, it is the end consumer that suffers because some company is not doing something right.

I've been using my buds 2 pro since last 4 days, they're good but I'm finding that the bluetooth range is not good.
Even when my phone is in my pants pocket, audio starts cutting a lot.
Is anyone else facing the same issue?

It doesn’t work for teams? It doesn’t show up in microphone devices or u meant noise cancellation?
I have had intermittent issues with Buds2 Pro with MS Teams on MBP. I suspect MS teams is at fault here and not the devices.
One important thing to note is Buds2 pro does not have true multi device connect.

I've been using my buds 2 pro since last 4 days, they're good but I'm finding that the bluetooth range is not good.
Even when my phone is in my pants pocket, audio starts cutting a lot.
Is anyone else facing the same issue?
No I don't face that issue ,but the bass is really poor, when bass comes in any song, the sound starts cracking, it's really trash, my 1000 rs boat airdopes bass is better than this, i feel I've got a defective piece.

No I don't face that issue ,but the bass is really poor, when bass comes in any song, the sound starts cracking, it's really trash, my 1000 rs boat airdopes bass is better than this, i feel I've got a defective piece.
I am sure you do because the bass in lovely

Nope you're not understanding, I've used Sennheiser earphones as well, their bass didn't use to crack like this, anyways I've returned this black one, now need to test the white one which I reordered.
No No. I understand. The galaxy buds 2 pro has good bass. It was not a /s type comment.
If the bass is crackling, it is definitely a faulty unit.

Back