How awesome was Thor ragnarok!

Absolutely blows the justice league outta the water. I usually don't like superhero movies much but this was pretty good. Everything was on point! Hammerless thor is even more awesome

Last edited:
The movie was more a comedy movie than a superhero movie.
Nonetheless throughly enjoyed it.
JL was meh compared to it. Didnt live-up to the hype.
It was like lets make a team to bring back superman. Coz that is all the rest of the JL members did. If superman was not there, the rest of the team was just useless.

..and you started separate thread for that!
T:R is colorful/funny and JL is Dark/trying to be funny.

Instead of mixing Planet Hulk storyline in T:R, they should've gone with Hulk as a separate movie.

No, it's a license issue. Marvel can't make solo Hulk movie without paying Universal as they old the rights for Hulk movie. So Marvel can put Hulk in a movie where's he's a supporting character.

Movie was standard Marvel affair. Only good thing was Cate Blanchett who was underutilized.

If Hulk was an IP with mass appeal, I am sure they'd do it. They even made the Ed Norton Hulk movie to be a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.
But after 3 lead changes and 0 successful movies, they must've learned their lesson.

Superhero team movies are an awful trend.

I say this gif makes your post invalid

hp1W4TO.gif

And Disney says:

XyBa2VI.gif

I say this gif makes your post invalid

hp1W4TO.gif

And Disney says:

XyBa2VI.gif
Why din he directly shoot his ray thing at the aliens than trying to be cool. Im sure the direct hit wud ne better than a reflective one. What if captain din know what to do. They both anyway hav trust issues. Quite unrealistic

Why din he directly shoot his ray thing at the aliens than trying to be cool. Im sure the direct hit wud ne better than a reflective one. What if captain din know what to do. They both anyway hav trust issues. Quite unrealistic
Man please do is a favour-stop watching super hero movies and above all making threads about them to discuss the logic

Back