How did you come up with your username?

I didnt want any random numbers in username and it is my full name . Fortunately there is no one using that name over the internet so whatever website the name is not taken. I go by the name Hitman in Multiplayer games.

This account was created by me becuase my earlier account was infracted tooooo many times and now its not active

i had to use my father's email id so this name is a part of that email id

mods if you are reading this please start the user name changing thread soon :)

Vantheman5211 - van is denoted to one of my fav players Edwin van der sar.and he is the man! 5211 is a number which has just stuck since school.

Simply my name and the year of birth.. One of my First usernames.. I Stick onto it..

Now,as my passion for games increased, wanna change to TejaGamer.. But, no chance now here..

Maybe you and your crush had those role number in school... 52 and 11... ;)

vantheman5211 said:
5211 is a number which has just stuck since school.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

My username is straight forward.. "S" is my dads initial

vantheman5211 said:
Vantheman5211 - van is denoted to one of my fav players Edwin van der sar.and he is the man! 5211 is a number which has just stuck since school.

chiragsthakur said:
Maybe you and your crush had those role number in school... 52 and 11... ;)

vantheman5211 said:
its spooky how you know this coz you are spot on mate!

vantheman5211 and chiragsthakur were in the same class in school!! :O

I used to keep such numbers in mind when I used to like a girl in school times :). Thats why I guessed it right. ;) Btw 11 was in my number list too :hap5: same girl??? :ashamed: ;)

vantheman5211 said:
its spooky how you know this coz you are spot on mate!

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

:p :eek:hyeah:

viralbug said:
vantheman5211 and chiragsthakur were in the same class in school!! :eek:

Its not just in TE, everywhere I use the same username.

It came from hostel lan gaming and DC++. I was very fond of Matrix trilogy then - so first version of my virtual id was MATHRIX

It was MATH, because I was doing Masters in Mathematics (yeah - I did it :p)

Tweaking a li'l, it became mathrisk - (doesn't have anything to do with any kinda RISK :) - it just sounds better.)

I thought I created the ID, but a simple googling proved me wrong. :)

i was trying to register at TE forum and almost every nick i could think of were already taken and i did not want to use numbers...so after much hit and trials i looked at my watch if i was getting late for next lecture ( i was in hostel those days) and bingo it was a titan watch. but since it was only 5 characters i added " a " and hence the username.

titana said:

i was trying to register at TE forum and almost every nick i could think of were already taken and i did not want to use numbers...so after much hit and trials i looked at my watch if i was getting late for next lecture ( i was in hostel those days) and bingo it was a titan watch. but since it was only 5 characters i added " a " and hence the username.

well i have the shortest username in TE or what ? :p

mathrisk said:
Its not just in TE, everywhere I use the same username.

It came from hostel lan gaming and DC++. I was very fond of Matrix trilogy then - so first version of my virtual id was MATHRIX

It was MATH, because I was doing Masters in Mathematics (yeah - I did it :p)

Tweaking a li'l, it became mathrisk - (doesn't have anything to do with any kinda RISK :) - it just sounds better.)

I thought I created the ID, but a simple googling proved me wrong. :)

I love maths too! *high five*

People around me abuse me for saying that. :lol:

No need to explain my ID :bleh:. Big-Crazy of Assassins Creed here. Actually I am a Bigger fan of Ezio than Altair though and at the time of registration both the ID's were available(lucky me) but chose Altair cause it starts with an A and so is my real name,Akshat :cool2:

Hmm, really strange, but in those early days when yahoo messenger ruled the roost, my elder bro was 'fairguy911'. Well you know since I have looked up to him for inspiration throughout my life I became 'aka911'. Also there are 2 other reasons. First 'aka' is abbreviation of my full name. And secondly some day I wish to become an emergency interventionist so '911' kindaa fits right in. Really strange considering when I chose this username i had really no idea what it will mean later on.

Back