Windows How do I buy Windows for a Government office?

Hachune

Disciple
Hi, i have been buying windows for personal use from a third party sellers, you know, those cheap Rs 400 keys that works just fine. I am not sure if they are even legal.

But I would like to buy for a government office, how do I proceed? What do you recommend for multiple computers?

Then I am not sure. I will defer to others.
Plus DGS&D requires lengthy and annoying process we prefer buying directly. Anyways thanks.
Contact MS Enterprise Sales team
Ty, will try contacting them.

You need to go via GEM only and directly from either MS or top level disti. Also the licenses you get from MS for Govt will have different pricing.

Next time, try to get machines with Pro OEM licenses ONLY

Those keys are 100% not legal, but I dont know if MS is going to go after any GOVT office.

If you need help, PM me.

You need to go via GEM only and directly from either MS or top level disti. Also the licenses you get from MS for Govt will have different pricing.

Next time, try to get machines with Pro OEM licenses ONLY

Those keys are 100% not legal, but I dont know if MS is going to go after any GOVT office.

If you need help, PM me.
Thank you. Will def let you know if I need any help!

Hi, i have been buying windows for personal use from a third party sellers, you know, those cheap Rs 400 keys that works just fine. I am not sure if they are even legal.

But I would like to buy for a government office, how do I proceed? What do you recommend for multiple computers?
OT: Where does one buy these cheap keys? Asking for a friend

use https://massgrave.dev/ instead. HWID activation seems back on track. And yes, it links to your MS account.

EDIT - keys do get blacklisted. Have seen it and hence do not suggest getting them. This occurred after a year maybe, or more.
Thanks, will look into this. I had purchased a key, but it stopped working after I replaced my motherboard. Don't want to give Microsoft any more of my money.

Thanks, will look into this. I had purchased a key, but it stopped working after I replaced my motherboard. Don't want to give Microsoft any more of my money.
Your money didn't go to microsoft anyway assuming you bought one of those cheap windows key. You can use win 10 in forever trial mode with restriction of not able to use personalization options like change wallpaper/theme colour etc.

Back