Audio How do you guys rate Klipsch S4 versus RE2 Versus M2 on SQ?

neostan

Disciple
Recently I picked Klipsch S4 pretty happy with it but wanted to know if RE2 or M2 are better in sound quality than that ?

If you have already bought S4 and are happy with it, you shouldn't bother about other IEMs. Otherwise you would end up the way some of us here did. :p

S4 as very good bass quality and quantity. mids are also good with decent soundstage.

they sure must be better than RE2( ....have no experience with re2)

and from what i have read, m2 have more balanced sound and better mids and treble than s4.

BUT why ...M2 or RE2, now that you have the taste of s4, move on to better ones not comparable ones(...IF you were thinking for an upgrade)
better ones would be radius DDM for bass, DBA-02for balanced sound, RE252 for soundstage and balanced overall sound, TF10, umx3,westone 3 , IE8(for these, naam hi kaafi hai)

Strictly and strictly IMO only.

Brainwavz M2 >> RE-2 >> Klipsch S4.

The M2 are just unbeatable in all regards compared to any of the IEMs under 3-4k.Maybe RE-2 has a slightly better treble extension but that's about it.

Between the RE-2 and S4 , the RE-2 is more clear and has more balanced/neutral sound.The bass is not as heavy as the S4 but pretty decent unless you listen to bass heavy music.

The S4 on the other hand has slightly more boomier bass than RE-2 as well as M2. S4 comes with an amazing set of tips and is also one of the most comfortable IEMs. ;)

s4 ( without good fit )<<<<< s4 (with good fit). really the sound changes once i insert them inside the canal, improvement is very significant. And not just on the lower end, imaging is also better.
try the smallest tip, insert them deep, it hurts the first time.

Back