How do you make an insta reel go viral?

montsa007

Adept
Hey,

Have been pushing it too hard, trying with trending music but for some reason views dont go beyond a few hundred to a couple thousand.

Any tips?

If the success of your business depends on a virality of a reel, then you're doing it wrong.

There are various other effective ways to get customers and pushing a viral reel isn't one of them. You need a steady stream of loyal, paying customers and you can't achieve that if the focus is only on achieving virality.

Instead, focus on creating good content that helps customers. Market your business, not advertise. I hope you understand the difference between marketing & advertising. Play the long game, not some BS short term logic.

Viral reels will stay in your customer’s mind for today. You need to ensure that your brand stays in your customer’s mind tomorrow as well, so they come back for more.

Actually the business is doing well & getting good order flow from FB, its over 5 years old.
We started targeting insta in Dec 2021 & not sure where we are doing wrong, we post good photos with tags & meaningful reels too however its not helping get followers.

Possibly because the business we are in, my end consumer doesn't want their customer to know the source of stuff they're getting :\

Trying hard lol, had made a stupid reel which got 11k views and the legit ones received far too few
Same with me the one's I had put with proper music transitions and quality videos end up near 1k and stupid one's hit more than expected. Algorithm eh?
What has helped me is
  • Consistency - Do post daily even 1 post is enough.
  • Check a time frame when most users are active on Instagram most your reel at that time. weekends are less active.
  • Put a good music transitions and quality videos. Post your videos from an iphone insta don't degrade quality when uploaded from an iphone.
  • add text on your videos if they have voiceovers. it makes the videos interesting.

Same with me the one's I had put with proper music transitions and quality videos end up near 1k and stupid one's hit more than expected. Algorithm eh?
What has helped me is
  • Consistency - Do post daily even 1 post is enough.
  • Check a time frame when most users are active on Instagram most your reel at that time. weekends are less active.
  • Put a good music transitions and quality videos. Post your videos from an iphone insta don't degrade quality when uploaded from an iphone.
  • add text on your videos if they have voiceovers. it makes the videos interesting.
Thanks will incorporate these

Offtopic: Is anyone else facing Instagram reels and videos lagging?
The audio of the videos/reels is fine but the video lags a lot.

Back