How good is Mitsubishi Ac - Split ?

Aniruddh

Adept
Heyy Folks , I need 2 ton Split Ac for home , went through most of the popular brands like O general , Panasonic etc and in between came across Mitsubishi dealer,So asked for the details for the 2 ton split which is around 53k , which is quite high compared to brands like lg ,samsung.One of cousin my is using mitsubishi split since last 3 years and he gave me very good feedback.According to him it is one of the most effective ac, even at high temp 45*C also the noise level is quite low and have a 5 star rating. need suggestions guys if i should go ahead with it and buy at that premium price? My second option was Panasonic which costs 46k for the 4star rated 2 ton split & O general 2 ton is same as mitsubishi (+ -) 1-2 k. thanks in advance

Mitsu ACs are expensive just as any other Japanese manufacturer but sports a very efficient compressor which would last considerably more than other brands such as Samsung, Carrier, Daikin etc. and the desi brands such as Onida and Videocon.

Fujitsu General (more commonly known in India as Oh-General), Toshiba, Hitachi ACs are other good alternatives.

Btw there are quite a few threads on ACs in the forum. Please browse through them and most of your queries should be clear. :)

Thanks Desecrator for the quick reply.

Ya i did try finding thread related to Mitsu ac but to no avail .

I guess i sould go ahead with it , seems a pretty decent brand ...What say guys , would like to see guys who using Mitsu a/c put some light into this? thanks

Ok got 2 unit 2 ton Mitsu split ac,they are installing it should be done within an hour.will let you guys know about the performance.:)

How much was it? Planning to get a Mitsu 1.5T this month if your reviews are good. The entire aircon setup in my previous office was Mitsu and it was flawless.

Back