How good is Tikona Wi-Bro?

m1h1r

Adept
I'm currently using MTNL's 512kbps UL plan and I'm thinking of changing the ISP mainly because:
1. Frequent Disconnection
2. Low speeds (Should've got 64kBps but I'm getting ~54-55kBps MAX.)

I want to know how good is Tikona Wi-Bro? Anybody using it please share your experiences.. :)

100+ views and no replies from Tikona users??? That's sad.. Seems as if there are no Tikona users here on TE.. :(

@bigbyte

Why do you say so? Repentance in terms of what?

Hello am using TIKONA from 2months,the speed is quite good. They are providing wifi router without any rental. And also they are providing Fsecure anti-virus licence version. CC support is good but due to traffic it may take few minutes to connect to them. They r giving concurrency of 2 systems at a time and am using 1 desktop and 1 laptop simultaneously. TIKONA people are delivering the service on same day this is a very positive point, we shouldnot wait for 1 week for connection as in other systems. Am totally enjoying this connection caz it is all-home connection, where if any of my friends or long relatives arrives my home and i maynot take those people to my room where my PC is there, i can easily bring the CPE to hall and i can use there itself along with the croud caz it is flexible to move withing the house. So Happy surfing........ with TIKONA.........:)

mihirpradhan204 said:
I'm currently using MTNL's 512kbps UL plan and I'm thinking of changing the ISP mainly because:
1. Frequent Disconnection
2. Low speeds (Should've got 64kBps but I'm getting ~54-55kBps MAX.)

I want to know how good is Tikona Wi-Bro? Anybody using it please share your experiences.. :)

This 54-55 is on Torrent / how you measuring that?

vishalrao said:
that post by "bhargavi" clearly looks like tikona marketer dude to me hahaha

Yeah.. even i feel the same...
That means actually total opposite of what was said by bhargavi must be happenning in real life.... :eek:hyeah:

Bhargavi said:
Hello am using TIKONA from 2months,the speed is quite good. They are providing wifi router without any rental. And also they are providing Fsecure anti-virus licence version. CC support is good but due to traffic it may take few minutes to connect to them. They r giving concurrency of 2 systems at a time and am using 1 desktop and 1 laptop simultaneously. TIKONA people are delivering the service on same day this is a very positive point, we shouldnot wait for 1 week for connection as in other systems. Am totally enjoying this connection caz it is all-home connection, where if any of my friends or long relatives arrives my home and i maynot take those people to my room where my PC is there, i can easily bring the CPE to hall and i can use there itself along with the croud caz it is flexible to move withing the house. So Happy surfing........ with TIKONA.........:)

^^ tikona rep. Welcome on TE :rofl:

Emperor said:
^^ tikona rep. Welcome on TE :rofl:

:rofl:

BTW, if one has good signal in his area, then is it a good option? Does it work properly and with constant speed? Most importantly, being wireless, how's the pings for gaming?

Poor performance, Frequent network disconnection, poor customer support. They are not able to survive. I am not satisfied with those service. I'll suggest you Reliance good customer support

its preety good option with good speed and excellent service......... jst make sure they install their antena on ur terrace (they call it nano) and u will get blazing speed. i m using it for a month now and not getting any problem yet...........

well, got it installed today, very prompt service so far, keeping my fingers crossed

am on the 600kbps plan, here are the speeds am getting currently

the broadcast tower is a couple of hundred meters from my house, so hopefully the service should be good, am getting lower pings to servers with this compared to my Tata indicom dsl line lol.. hopefully the ping would be constant and wont spike, so far so good...

there service is pretty good, i've hot their net for the past month or so, speeds are consistent but that may be due to there broadcast server being 20 ft away from my place.

As for service , i havent had a single down time since installation. Plans are expensive though as compared to reliance.

They havent given me a dialer, i use there online login at 1.254.254.254

Suhayl

Back