Video How good is VU - 32 LCD at around 27000/-

How is VU 32" LCD?

Chroma has an offer of Vu 32" LCD at 22000 with free Panasonic 5.1CH Home Theatre system...

^If you are desperate enough to buy a cheap 32" LCD with all those freebies, no one's stopping you!

VU is a spinoff from Zenith Computers owned by that lady CEO. Forgot her name. Definitely doesn't match the PQ of the Sony, Samsung, Panasonic, Philips and the likes.

I personally would never buy anything like VU etc...

If you want a cheap LCD you'll be better off with something like Panasonic or Sharp than VU, obviously the best being Sony, Sansung and LG.

I picked up a Toshiba 32 HD Ready panel for 22K this weekend including the wall mount ans 3 yrs warranty. For the price i paid you have to see the picture quality to believe it. To my eyes, the panel looked as good as a Sony/Samsung/LG if not better. Try it out before you put your money down

I got a VU 32" LCD Tv. It's pretty good. I hate Sony TV cause the channels take ages to change. VU panels are taken by 1 of those branded companies only. Like AON used to supply panels to DELL. So it's pretty good.

"Garbage in; Garbage out!"

Makes a lot of sense now! :D

On an unrelated note, congrats. HD ready panels seem to be retailing a lot cheaper these days. 22k is a good bargain indeed.

Back