How is Bosch after sales service?

prabs

Skilled
I am planning to buy a fridge and finalized on 2 models 1 from Bosch and the other from Panasonic. The models are as follows -
Bosch KDN53AL50I
and
Pansonic NR-BW465VN X3

I forgot to check the star rating of Bosch but I think it uses inverter technology. Panasonic uses inverter technology.

Compared to the generic brands like LG, Samsung etc., Bosch looked and seemed amazing followed closely by the Panasonic.

Truth be told I don't know anything about Bosch and I found out that a company by the name exists after I saw the fridge and would like to know how good are their products and their after sales service.

Bosch products are definitely top notch quality and performance wise especially the power tools and washing machines.
I'm pretty sure that the refrigerators will be having the same level of quality.
I myself will buy the washing machine and may be the fridge when I move to my new house.

As for the service, it is very much location dependent so you will have to check in your area for a service center and all.
It's pretty good in my area even though they are still expanding in India although quite renowned worldwide.

@kestrel5915 - Thanks for replying. I have found out that a Bosch service centre is located in Andheri East. Hopefully I will never have to call them up. The guys at Vijay Sales are not really helpful. According to them all after companies have excellent service and there is no point in taking their word for it.

Bosch products are definitely top notch quality and performance wise especially the power tools and washing machines.
I'm pretty sure that the refrigerators will be having the same level of quality.
I myself will buy the washing machine and may be the fridge when I move to my new house.

As for the service, it is very much location dependent so you will have to check in your area for a service center and all.
It's pretty good in my area even though they are still expanding in India although quite renowned worldwide.
Very pathetic after sales service… my fridge is not working since 2 weeks and there is no update from them on when the spare part will come.
Escalated to regional manager .. still hitting a wall.

Back