How is CEX Used Console Deal?

montsa007

Adept
Hey,

Did anyone get a used console from CEX Mumbai?
Do they offer any warranty?
Am thinking to get a PS4 (First time into console world)

Hi,
I have bought and sold some consoles to CEX Mumbai. They offer pickup and drop service within Mumbai and consoles purchased from them have 2 years warranty from CEX themselves. They also offer more value if you choose to accept in store credit.

Hi,
I have bought and sold some consoles to CEX Mumbai. They offer pickup and drop service within Mumbai and consoles purchased from them have 2 years warranty from CEX themselves. They also offer more value if you choose to accept in store credit.
2 Questions,

1 - Do they offer warranty on used consoles also?
2 - In store credit, i do not understand?

2 Questions,

1 - Do they offer warranty on used consoles also?
2 - In store credit, i do not understand?
1. Yes
2. In store credit is like cash you can use in CEX store only and is more than money you get for the product you are selling. Eg. If you get quoted for your console for Rs.1000/- then they offer around 1200-1300 in store credit for the same product.

1. Yes
2. In store credit is like cash you can use in CEX store only and is more than money you get for the product you are selling. Eg. If you get quoted for your console for Rs.1000/- then they offer around 1200-1300 in store credit for the same product.
Pfft I dont have anything to sell as of now, maybe an old Samsung J8 which they'll offer a half open packet of peanuts alongwith a milkybar
The part which says they offer warranty on used consoles also is great.

Back