How is gamestoreindia.com?

Hello friends,

The title says all

Recently I posted a thread asking about how is Battlefield 3 online, and based on replies decided to go for the Battlefield 3 "Limited Edition"

I found this on internet: Battlefield 3 Limited Edition ~ Rs. 1,490

Now I wanted to know that now has anyone made purchase on this site, if yes how is the service, is it trustful etc

Thanks comp@ddict, H_D & kviginesh for your replies

I will try at local stores if I dont get there I will buy standard edition on flipkart(Rs1099) and buy Limited Edition DLC pack from Origins(EA India Store) website

I ordered nfs run from gamestoreindia.com i got the order within 2 days. I had contacted them via the contact us form before placing the order and i got the reply within 15mins. So the service is good and safe.

@arnav: Thanks for the reply mate, I think based on your opinion I will order the BF3 from them

Sorry for diggin up a month old thread, but did you buy BF3 from them? I am looking for a good deal online for BF3 and its out of stock on flipkart & letsbuy
<

Nope did not buy, the reason was at that time BF3 standard edition was 1299 at flipkart and 1499 for limited edition at Gamestore, but by the time I was ready to buy flipkart reduced it to 1099, so decided not to take risk and go with flipkart although they had standard edition, look for COD option if its there

Nah I want the DLC along with it. Buying it seperately will cost more than what it will with the LE. Anyhow LE/SE are both out of stock on flipkart and letsbuy. Any other deals for around the same price? Its only available at gamestoreindia.com for 1499 as of now.

Well then you better don't buy from the site. Last I know, they are flashing this message at the top when you try to contact them...

[font=Tahoma, Geneva, sans-serif]
"This store is under construction. Any orders placed will not be honored or fulfilled."​
[/font]

Better to search local stores or do what allrounder799 did.

Hmmm....that was fast. I guess it's still available on ebay for around 1299 and at gameshopee.com as well.

I did buy from gameshopee before, but that was from their ebay store.

Look these two up if you can't wait, else maybe flipkart will restock...though no one can say how soon will that be.

gameshopee.com is offering it at 1349 actually. They hadn't mentioned it on their site whether it was the LE/SE but I booked it anyways lest it went out of stock there as well. I mailed them later on asking about it and they said it was the standard edition, which is not what I want so I'm gonna send them a mail in the morning asking them to cancel the order
<

Back