How is Relaince 300 KBPS unlimited connection ?

subhadip0608

Disciple
Hey guys,
I am pretty much confused while taking a broadband connection.
I found Reliance broadband connection of 300KBPS in their website.
I am just wondering how will it be and what will be the download speed and is there any Usage policies etc. etc.

Request you to guide me..
I stay in Bavdhan, Pune, near chandni chowk.

Reliance is one of the very worst ISP. I used reliance for some 6 months and faced hell lot of issues like connection issues, slow speed, no proper response from customer care. The only thing they will do perfectly is, they will call you twice a day to remind you the pending payment.

thangadurai.a said:
Reliance is one of the very worst ISP. I used reliance for some 6 months and faced hell lot of issues like connection issues, slow speed, no proper response from customer care. The only thing they will do perfectly is, they will call you twice a day to remind you the pending payment.

No such issues here on Wimax..so far. It's the best ISP that I've used (mostly because of Wimax I guess). The downtime over some 18months has been some 3-4 days in all. The speeds have been very stable.

There has been one issue recently but it's negligible. Customer care seems to be OK too. This Friday, I e-mailed them at 10pm about a packet loss problem. The next morning at 11am, someone's at my place fixing it.

If you've opted for Wimax and if it's setup right the first time, then that's most of your problems sorted out right there. Only things to go wrong is either with your antenna, their base antenna or their gateway/server. I'm so glad Wimax came to India rather quickly :D

Reliance is the best in Pune. I am on 300kbps connection which comes to be around 930/- including taxes. My downloads around 150GB per month (I know its less :p but good for what speed am getting) No disconnections, no faults no outage so far :)

Reliance customer care totally sucks.
Previously they fixed my line after two months of complaining.
After that they put pressure on me to change my plan from prepaid to postpaid.
Then they stop provide me prepaid card intentionally and my line was disconnect..........:mad:

reliance is decent. they have very little downtime and customer care is fairly prompt. any major problem will be solved within a day or two. speeds are as advertised, no usage limits and pretty good routing as well which means good pings if you're a gamer.

I used it for 3 months before changing to Airtel. And the Reliance customer care is one of the worst and there are no proper response to any of your questions.

Are we talking about 300 kbps or 300 KBps here?

My cousin is also on reliance datacard (EVDO thingy) is also very happy with speed. The problem he told me is F* FUP with 10GB limit ( he uses it for office work so not an issue) so virtually useless for most of TEians here i suppose.

Can anyone getting nice speeds post a screenshot for showing speeds pl?
Roxtin said:
Reliance is the best in Pune. I am on 300kbps connection which comes to be around 930/- including taxes. My downloads around 150GB per month (I know its less :p but good for what speed am getting) No disconnections, no faults no outage so far :)

Back