How is the airtel (cellular) network in Mumbai ?

abbY

Skilled
Hi Guys,

I am planning to switch from Vodafone campus pack to Airtel DAP 400.

I want to know how is overall network reception in mumbai before making the switch.

Any1 here already on the Airtel DAP 400 plan ?

Plan Details
Activation Charges: Rs500 Total money back@Rs100 from 4th to 8th Month
Monthy Rental: Rs 400
Clip: 0
Local Calls: 0.50 / minute
STD: Rs 1 / minute
SMS (local/national): 0.50 / sms

800 mins local calls free
800 local sms free

prior to Airtel I had Reliance and also Vodafone..........Reliance is the best in terms of coverage......I used to get Reliance's network in the basement too......!!

the network was great earlier but since a year its pathetic & getting even worse. atm i have zero coverage for airtel in my office since a month. at home close to zero coverage since 4months. have to go to the window to talk.

I have used Airtel for years now and recently I used to hardly ever get a signal at home (Churchgate) or at Lamington Road. So last week I changed to Vodaphone and I now get full strength signals at both places.

worst in navi mumbai...

good until u are in a open space, but anythin with walls and you are on ur own to make it work.

i used to keep my cell nr window so that it can get some network coverage.

got bored, changed to vodafone .... happily ever after then...

MTNL - non stop call drops

Vodaphone - sucked

BPL - PATHETIC!

Airtel - Rocks!

i tried all cellular service providers before switching to airtel and for me it works perfect for me.

worst.... they have the highest call drop rates.....half the time i m hangig on window....else call drop or call just cuts.....

Better b with vodafone.......

Even idea and others have better network than this junk

Back