Laptops How is this Laptop Bag?

There is a Hard Case in this Laptop which i makes it a Portable Desk Too. Targus is good but the functionality being offered here is just tremendous or is it really?

Pretty cool bag! Its perfect for someone who works on the move. At 3k its a good deal but I think its a little too bulky. When you are traveling you will be carrying a lot of stuff with you along with this big bag so might make things a little more difficult.

Would have been better if they had a backpack version. Briefcase bags are not shoulder and neck friendly even if you put twice or thrice the amount of foam or contouring simply because they put the entire weight on one side of the body. The only useful thing I see is the tray which you can in any case buy separately. Infact I doubt this design more because there is no anti slip protection on the exterior of the so called tray which can prevent the laptop from sliding from the top of the tray or the tray itself from your lap.

I have Learnt my Lesson carrying a 6Kg Gaming Laptop for a Year. It used to be exhausting. So i certainly do not want bulky bags to go. The Laptops (i would go for or) i have now is a Asus UL Series which is pretty light for a 13" Laptop. I wud never venture beyond a 14".
Its the Functional Seperation that makes this want to buy this bag.
It has a Laptop Hardcase that i can easilly use in Airports/stations/anywhere for Work or (even for security Checks rather than those darn trays).
A serperate Case for Laptop Accessories which is good since it protects the Laptops Body from unwanted Scratches.
A 3rd compartment/General Bag for Books,documents etc.
The Way i see it is that this is a very organised Bag suitable for movement.

But then there are cons as mentioned by Sandy and Motorheadinc.
A strap would cause a lot of load on my shoulders incase this ia bulky as mentioned by Sandy.
The Bag weighs 2Kg on its own ,Laptop +PowerBrick - 2Kg, Accessories + Books - 2.5Kg
6.5Kg seems a lot right?

another option would be getting a zero shock sleeve and using it with any bag of your choice , check notebookreview forum there are lots of threads on laptop bags

I would not put 6.5 kgs on only one of my shoulders. Its like trying to screw your back yourself. Try the Targus bags. I use the same with my 14 incher in the siggy. Infact have been using for almost 3 years now with no back pains even when I go on weekend trips with the bag stuffed to the brim :). Also when I travel internationally I put almost 8 kgs in the bag (maxxed out at 11Kgs but that did cause a back pain but lasted for just a day..)

Back