• 51 - 75

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • 76 - 100

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • 100+

Votes: 18 31.6%

• Total voters
8Lfuv9X.jpg

@spindoctor has the most games I know of any Indian Steam user. His collection is insane. :p

He's also the only Indian I know who secretly purchased the Star Citizen "Completionist" package for $15,000 - even though he denies it to this day! ;)

Last edited:
@spindoctor has the most games I know of any Indian Steam user. His collection is insane. :p

Hmm... I have spin in my friend list in Diablo 3 and I have played many times with this dude. Never knew he was such a massive fan of SC. Does he reside in India?

Anyway, this is my main account. Have another account (for my brother) where only big games I have is Skyrim and few others.

upload_2016-1-3_21-30-55.png

Ah, thanks. Very similar to yours.

Profile.JPG

4.5k hours :(

Also found this in profile page. The hats really suck you in.

Market.JPG

8Lfuv9X.jpg

He's also the only Indian I know who secretly purchased the Star Citizen "Completionist" package for $15,000 - even though he denies it to this day! ;)

$2000 eek!

Not judging anyone here but spending so much on games is lunacy!

PS:- I would pretend I didn't read the $15k game purchase!

^^ Why? When people spend upwards of $2000 on anything from computer hardware to cars, why would it be lunacy to spend it on software and not to mention this is over 12 years?

Average per year = $1676/12 = $139.67
Average per month = 139.67/12 = $11.64 = ~ 768/-

So he basically spent less than Rs 800 per month on games.

Last edited:
^^ Why? When people spend upwards of $2000 on anything from computer hardware to cars, why would it be lunacy to spend it on software?

I didn't want to go into it but you are forcing me to. If you have too much to throw around, there are many nobler ways of doing so.

I didn't want to go into it but you are forcing me to. If you have too much to throw around, there are many nobler ways of doing so.

And maybe one of them would to be to fund a brain transplant for you as soon as such an option is becomes available

It is his money, he can do as he pleases. For somebody who tried to defend meaningless donations to religious institutions, you have no right to tell how others should spend their money. How do you know he doesn't donate 10 times as much for various charities?

Last edited:
And maybe one of them would to be fund a brain transplant for you.

It is his money, he can do as he pleases. For somebody who tried to defend meaningless donations to religious institutions, you have no right to tell how others should spend their money. How do you know he doesn't donate 10 times as much for various charities?
That's not a noble way [emoji14]

No, I doubt there are any in this forum. However, a lot of people blow an ungodly amount of money on microtransactions/in-game purchases though. I saw kids blowing away lakhs on Dota 2 in a single week.

No, I doubt there are any in this forum. However, a lot of people blow an ungodly amount of money on microtransactions/in-game purchases though. I saw kids blowing away lakhs on Dota 2 in a single week.
Ache din aa gye!

Back