How many of u use IRC

Safin

Skilled
well for those who do not know whats IRC here is a link for ya
Here

And yes MIRC is IRC... whatever that mean. I have seen many people call IRC as Mirc which seems mighty funny to me :p

And if you do use it, it would be nice to know what you think of it as a p2p(or not really p2p but as a sharing service and as a chat client)

Ya I have started using it from the day before yesterday after my friend suggested it.
But, AFAIK, most ppl there are geeks or nerds.
But lots of useful discussion if you are a developer.
Lots of ebooks are there to share if you find the right person as friend!
Happy IRCing!

i would like a plain and simple NO as an answer for the poll too.....
coz, i know what IRC is.......
i know it is good.........
But i cant use it:tongue:

lol! i just asked that question in the "post your PC picture" i missed to read this one first :blushing:
i went with the option irc rox!
Good idea Nova! i am ready to idle in it :D :p

hehe
actually there is a lot that one can do at IRC and that lot is not just downloading. I reckon its THE place to meet people who u will never meet anywhere else. And even for technical use, the channels are the best place to discuss anything.

Btw what scripts you use albert. For a long time noname has been my fav now. For serving ofcourse i use a little known shareit script

actually there is a lot that one can do at IRC and that lot is not just downloading. I reckon its THE place to meet people who u will never meet anywhere else. And even for technical use, the channels are the best place to discuss anything.
Well said!and it comes handy from time to time.
I use no name,but as you all know there are lots of scripts one for each taste.

I used to hoste a radio show that was broadcast over IRC. I still haven't installed an IRC cient on this new puter of mine. I don't think I will be useing MIRC this time

hmm Nitnay,,, what then?? Don't tell me its gonna be chatzilla :p

I would really wann try Xirc if i could,,, Its the most super looking one... alas! its only for mac... what else??

MainScreenshot.jpg

More Info

hmm nice improvement... i remember 2 years back when i used to ask about IRC on forums... people would ask what the heck is IRC :p

NitnayLion said:
I started useing IceChat. I think it's much better than Mirc. I posted some info about it here. http://www.techenclave.com/forums/showthread.php?t=690
Yeh,that's what i am using now after your recommendations and i must say i like it,only problem is the CS script,it has an auto respons when someone uses this " :( " ,i don't wont to uninstall the script coz it has some good features neither could i disable that auto response ,i cant find him anywhere...

Back