How many of you like Dragonball Z

Saiyan

The L33t Admeen
Skilled
Hi guyz i am a hardcore fan fo Dragonball/ Z / GT :hap2: . I love it more than anything else in the world. So i would like to know how many of you guyz like DB/Z/GT :drag_bal: :goku: .

I've seen the first few seasons shown on cartoon network 4 times. They never finished the damn thing!!! Guess i'll to wait till I get broadband now.... :happy:

zhopudey said:
I've seen the first few seasons shown on cartoon network 4 times. They never finished the damn thing!!! Guess i'll to wait till I get broadband now.... :happy:
Here are some Usefull sites

http://www.dbz-media.nl/ ------- here you can only download 6 episodes per day

www.dbgt.com ------------- Here you can download only 1 episode at a time ( But you can get 90% of the episodes in this, except for DBGT dont try to download here coz most of the episodes wont work as well as they are not in order)

www.saiyan-rebirth.com

I;ve seen -

All 276 DBZ episodes - Funimation English Dubs
All 64 DB GT episodes - Funi eng dubs
DBZ movies -
No.1 - Dead Zone
No.2 - The Worlds' Strongest
No.3 - The Tree of Might
No.4 - Lord Slug
No.5 - Cooler's Revenge
No.6 - The Return Of Cooler
No.7 - Super Android 13
No.8 - Broly: The Legendary Super Saiyan
No.9 - Bojack Unbound
No.10 - Broly Second Coming

(only thing i still haven't seen are the Dragonball Anime (Not Z, but DB, series behind DBZ)

And movie no.11 'bio-broly' hasn't even ben released in english yet, Funimation is dubbing it in english and releasing it in a week or so, that's what one i'll get it, and top of that, i also have the original thing, the thing from which the DBZ anime was made - The Manga by Akira Toriyami (yeah, he wrote the book first, later Toei animation company inspired from Akira's work made DBZ in 90's)

So, can anyone beat that ?

I haven't read the Manga,
But i hve seen all the 276 DBZ, 153 DB, 64 DBGT episodes. 13 Movies of DBZ and the LOST Movie- ThePlan to destroy the Saiyans(Japanese). 4 movie of DB, The Hero Leagacy of DBGT, Bardock- The Father of Goku, Trunks Special, The world of Dragonball Z. Now how is my collection.:eek:hyeah: :eek:hyeah: :cool2:

^ Impressive, you've seen the original DB series, but i own the source of all DB, the manga, lets say we're equal, lol.

And forgot to add to my list - DBZ Budokai 2 & 3 on ps2, waiting for Budokai Tenkaichi on ps2.

But how did you see all the 13 movies when only 10 of them have been released in english yet ? you saw them with eng subs in Japanese ? How's Bio-Broly when compared with the other 2 broly movies ?

Too bad Cartoon Network stopped DBZ in India around freeza saga (arnd 89-90'th episode i believe, also they were pathetic hindi dubs, horribly incomplete and mistranslated lines) but ANIMAX cast DBZ, GT in Japan, i think they might even start DBZ in India too.

params7 said:
^ Impressive, you've seen the original DB series, but i own the source of all DB, the manga, lets say we're equal, lol.
And forgot to add to my list - DBZ Budokai 2 & 3 on ps2, waiting for Budokai Tenkaichi on ps2.

But how did you see all the 13 movies when only 10 of them have been released in english yet ? you saw them with eng subs in Japanese ? How's Bio-Broly when compared with the other 2 broly movies ?

Too bad Cartoon Network stopped DBZ in India around freeza saga (arnd 89-90'th episode i believe, also they were pathetic hindi dubs, horribly incomplete and mistranslated lines) but ANIMAX cast DBZ, GT in Japan, i think they might even start DBZ in India too.

Its kool to hear you own the Manga, i saw the last 3 movies+ The Lost Movie- The plan to destroy the sayans in japanese. Bio- Broly wa not so good when compared to other Two as brolly wont be defeated by any warriors, he dies by accident. I wont forget the epsiode at which Cartoon Network Stoped:mad: its 53rd episode " Goku - A Super Saiyan!". Hindi? I never knew that.

I am a guy who was not allowed to watch dragon ball.

15 yrs ago it used to come too late at night, and when it came on CN my sis wudn't let me watch it.

What is diff betwenn Z GT and non Z-AND-GT?

Characters different or what?

DB-Z sounds interesting. Iv seen 1 r 2 episodes on TV, but was left scratching my head :( ... seems very story-based.

Can any of u guys tell me where to start watching da series from, n mebbe giv a bit-o' background bout da storyline? :thanx:

Well
In Dragonball its the childhood adventure of goku and his friends. Its hows how goku trans, World tournament, how goku makes good friends, etc..

As for Dragonball Z, its goku all grown up, has a son, coems to know his origin. Here he figts lots of powerful warriors. Becomes super strong, i.e reaches Super Saiyan 3. He fight along with vegeta, picollo, His son gohan, goten, Trunks son of vegeta, and other Z warriors in DB.

As for Dragonball GT, here goku becomes a little biy due to the wish made by Pillaf using the Black star Dragonballs. Once the wish made the Dragonballs scattersaround the universe and it should be found and brought back to earth wihi a yr or else the earth will be destroyed. Goku in GT fights the Dragonballs which becomes eveil due lots of wish made by it within a short interval of time.

Ein said:
DB-Z sounds interesting. Iv seen 1 r 2 episodes on TV, but was left scratching my head :( ... seems very story-based.

Can any of u guys tell me where to start watching da series from, n mebbe giv a bit-o' background bout da storyline? :thanx:

Well pal,

if ya can download The World Of Dragonball Z in this page MOD EDIT: Link Removed. The first one this page. This gives u a better idea of Dragonball as wells as DBZ. DBZ rocks man.

I dont think the links you are posting is legal, please avoid posting such link in the future

well fan of it since i was a kid lol im still kid thou big

its knewl to watch perhaps didnt watch as much of episodes params did althou i hav a good collection of it, do anyone know abt the offocial website of DBZ??

and i think theres difference of characters i geuss in dbz and db never heard of DZ thou :)

Back