How many of you like Dragonball Z

There will be new characters introduced in each series. But the important old character remains the same.

Well said Saiyan.

Yea, DBZ is awesome. Goku n Vegeta are my fav.:hap2: o, im glad to know there are guys out there who lyk DBZ. I have heard a lot of ppl who hv said dat DBZ sukz,

Param, is it tru dat Animax had cast, Dbz? Hope Animax would cast it in India.

The story is gr8, Akira Toriyama did a gr8 work, gosh, i hv lots 2 say abt dis cartoon, cant consider it as a cartoon, somthin more dan dat. seriously, dis series contains everything, action adventure, love, battles etc n stuff, keep replyin guys,.

Well I expected GT to b better!! this series, as for me shows, that super saiyan 4 Goku, weak, it shows lyk dat, which i dint lyk, only Baby saga was good, i dint lyk de saga in which Goku is supposed 2 defeat the dragons, it was lyk Goku ss4 was kind of weak. they could hv made de story better. Goku ss4 looks awesome though. seriously, i hvnt seen ne guy as pure as Goku, i must say, even Vegeta is awesome.

My favs are Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Trunks, Goten, future trunks, picollo, krillin, tien, yamcha, Chaozu, Supreme Kai, king kai, Uub, Nameks, No.18, Master Roshi, Mr.Popo, etc and all the good characters in DB/Z/GT.:hap2: :eek:hyeah:

I hv played Budokai 1 2 3, all of them were good, although the graphics in 1 weren't dat , well 3 was awesome, the beam struggle the hypermode, all were good, i loved the beam struggle and de teleport n kik de oppenents a**. n now dat 4 is comin up, its gonna b awesome,,,, man, these guyz rok, well november, too long 2 wait, lol,

lol, looks lyk, saiyan loves all the characters, yea, its been made dat way, wud lyk 2 hear from u guys,

btw, do u guys lyk ne othr series othr DB Z/GT??

Animax is a channel from Sony Co., they first started in Japan, where they air DBZ and GT.

Animax in India is the same, exept some prgrams here and there sifted. But Animax may soon realise the craze of DBZ and should put it on in India as well.

Official Site ? dragonballz.com, what else lol.

And the short background on DBZ - Like Superman, Goku is an alien race, he was sent to earth do 'destroy it when he grows up', he was a saiyan, and saiyans are 'planet busters' by their sheer power. At one time, Vegeta's father King Vegeta destroyed 3 planets together at the wave of his arm - that powerful.

But, baby goku hit his head hard and forgot the mission to destroy earth, he was raised up, trained hard, and went on to protect earth from various villains to came to earth in search of dragonballs, which are 7 in number, and when collected together they summon a powerful dragon called the eternal dragon, and he can grant any wish, at one time he even brought back the earth upon wishing after kid Buu blasted earth into pieces in the buu saga.

DB - Comedic, story about goku growing (this never aired in india)

DBZ - Less comedic, more gory and violent (Aired in Toonami till arnd 50 eps)

DB GT - This series is hated by DB fans for some reason, but its like DBZ more or less but a little poorly done on plot. (this too never aired in india)

Well vegeta is not Goku's brother, but both were of same race-Saiyans. Goku, gohan and krillin will win the battle. BTW these r just the starting of the DBZ series, DBZ has 276 episode

saiyan said:
Well vegeta is not Goku's brother, but both were of same race-Saiyans. Goku, gohan and krillin will win the battle. BTW these r just the starting of the DBZ series, DBZ has 276 episode

The english, Funimation DBZ has 276 eps. The original japanese anime DBZ has 300 eps. the english version has a complete saga cut. (i don't remember that well, but it was the saga where Gohan looses his arm)

db, dbz & dbgt are better than all the serials in the world as it is very entertaining & addictive anime.

I love it.

i dont want to tell how much i like DBZ coz i hve it my name... Its one of the best in the world. @ checksum your friend will top in the college/school for sure :eek:hyeah:.

BTW params7 why did u bump this very old Thread?? dont bump a thread without a good reason:)

Me, me, me! I LOVE Dragon Ball Z!

I've only seen the first 60 (or perhaps 59) episodes. :-\ Cartoon Network stopped telecasting DBZ after that. :(

I stopped on Cartoon Network right when they hindi dubbed it and that was after the Saiyan Saga (around when Krillin lets Vegeta escape i think).

Just downloaded the complete series after that.

used to be good fun earlier but imo it lost its charm when Akira Toriyama (he's a god btw) was forced to continue the series even after he lost interest in it. this clearly shows in the later sagas. i never did like the concepts of fusion and the unexplained and enormous sudden jumps in power levels. thankfully, i found naruto and bleach anime and manga :> would be good if someone could link me to episodes (preferably in japanese with english subs) and/or manga though.

oh and DBGT is pure horseshit because it wasn't written by Toriyama but Funimation (America?) themselves. goku oozaru and super saiyan level 999999999.. :/

Toriyam originally wanted to finish Dragonball manga after Goku reached Super Saiyan. But due to a contract with some magazine, he was forced. And i still think he did a good job. I loved the Android-Cell-Buu saga more than any in DBZ. I think the fusions and power levels were explained. In Dragonball, the concept is training. The more you train the more powerful you get.

Though i'll second your opinion on DBGT. It sucked in every aspect. Story especially. it literally destroyed it onwards after where DBZ finished.

Back